GamerUTX: Hermitale

Requested by  GamerUTX Y'know what hermitcraft is? Ok so let's say Void crap happens and Ink and Error (and maybe dream and nightmare) all fall into the void and meet Xisumavoid (the admin). Stuff happens because Xisa meets a fricken skeleton

Might have gotten sidetracked by Youtube hermitcraft instead of writing this.. whoops

Ink gleefully poked dirt.

A dirt block.

A Square piece of dirt.

"Error, this is so funny! It doesn't feel like anything like home," Ink said gleefully.

"The void suppose to murder us painfully, not cross us to another place," Error muttered, he pulled up the codes of this multiverse. Never should have fought In in an Outer copy, that way to led to the void apparently.

Behind him Ink was poking a squarish cow.

"What the Fu**" Error swore.

"Eh.." Ink said looking over.

"Why is the codes saying Welcome to the hermitcraft Server!" Error yelled.

OoOoO

"Ah.. good, its up," Xisumavoid said as his avatar spawned in his base.

The server had crashed weirdly ten hours ago and since then no one had been able to get on.

In real life, the player dropped his drink on the floor.

"Oh... oh dear.... hackers," Xisumavoid said, for in the sky was a giant blimp that definitely didn't belong.

OoOoO

Ink cackled as he moved his blimp across the sky, having painted it hours ago.

So far this place seemed endless, with strange peoples that made weird sounds, explody green things, giant spiders and cool bases he and Error were raiding.

He disliked the potion throwing witched though.

They were also wearing pirate hats.

Here neither of them were stuck as creator or destroyer.

Here neither had there full powers.

Ink was having a blast.

"Hey! Your not suppose to be on this server!" a voice cried, turning Ink blinked to see a strange block like being. The name Xisumavoid floated over there head.

"To bad," Error said, grabbing him with his string and throwing him overboard.

Ink sped up the blimp.

OoOoO

Xisuma quickly flew after the speedy blimp, he had not expected weird strings to come out of nowhere and throw him off the blimp. Definitely not a fishing rod.

There had been two skeletons on it, neither in the right program style fro the game.

Unless the devs through a hidden update to troll the players, which he doubted.

While he chased them, he was also also trying to close the server down to firewall it from hackers.

So Far the server was running no matter what he didn't.

For goodness sake he couldn't even crash the server.

Mumbo: What happened to my Base!
Grian: My House!

Well, looks like the hackers had been active.

Quickly he began to type in chat as he flew.

Xisumavoid: We have hackers, better log off. Don't worry I backed up the server before it went down
he wrote, moments later the server reported he was the only one online.
"Sorry, no Hackers allowed," Xisumavoid said, and in real pressed a button a set of keys he hated too.

Server deletion...

Moments later his screen went black.

In real life the player of Xisumavoid, began the annoying quest of reinstalling the server with the last backup.

When the world reloaded, he breathed a sigh of relief.

The Hackers were gone.

OoOoO

Error jumped to hie feet as he landed, one moment he'd been watching Xisumavoid trying to catch them.

Then all had gone black.

"We're back at Outer!" Ink said cheerfully.

"Did the void just reject us?" Error said bewildered.

OoOoO

Xisumavoid sneezed..

OoOoO

"Looks like it did, see you later Error," Ink said leaving in a paint portal.

Alone Error pulled an item from his pocket space, a pile of strange blue gems labelled Diamonds was there,

At least he got something cool from it.

OoOoO

"Aw come on," Xisumavoid said, in his chest where he kept diamonds a set of 64 were missing.

Just how?