DarkMidnightDragon: Iron and Wires

Request by  DarkMidnightDragon Blue is an android made by Geno/Error to help protect the bad sanses but never managed complete his coding before he was turned to Error. Blue ended up in underswap with no clue that he's an android until he starts running out of battery.

Once upon a time

There was a broken and forever bleeding skeleton, he was lonely and he wanted a companion.

He started building a companion, one that could survive in the save screen.

He also made it so that it could protect.

Protect those from those that misunderstood those that were not so much 'light.'

Geno had met Dream and Ink, and he had not been impressed.

"I wonder what you will be like once you're active." He said, gently patting the false monster body.

Some things, he built into their personality, it was a Papyrus styled personalty in some ways. A small sad and bitter smile covered his face briefly, he missed his Papyrus.

Reaper had liked the idea of a companion, hating the fact Geno was so alone when he couldn't come.

Geno was not going to ask how he'd gained a monster soul, one when he had checked it, had never belonged to anyone else before.

"It's only a few more hours, and then, you'll finally be awake..." Geno said.

He would never find out how his creation would be.

As his fate came.

OoOoO

Error felt as if he should be doing something.

Something important that he'd forgotten.

Hopefully, he'd remember, but he doubted it...

After all, Fate couldn't allow Error to remember his true self.

OoOoO

Blue was a happy soul.

No one would deny that, he was everyone's friend.

Even if his body had way too much energy.

Papyrus could admit that his life got so much better when his brother came into his life, he still had nightmares of some AU coming and demanding Blue back.

After all, Blue didn't remember anything before Dad found him.

Suddenly, Blue swayed and he fell to the ground.

"BLUE!" He cried, horrified and he ran over, Blue lay there, blinking as his sight slowly started to become blurry a few minutes later.

"Papy.. I don't feel so good." Blue said, passing out.

Papyrus quickly picked up his brother and he opened a portal.

OoOoO

The silence was dragging on.

Horrible endless silence.

It was the worst kind of silence for Papyrus.

After all, Blue's happiness and joy should be filling that silence.

"Stretch.." A voice said, Papyrus looked up to see Sci standing there.

"Is Blue okay?" He asked worriedly.

"It's best for you to see." Sci said, motioning for the taller skeleton to come into his lab.

And Stretch screamed.