RevampedPersona: Passively Epic

Requested by  RevampedPersona Ok, so this is my first time making a request, but I decided to bite the bullet and go with my gut feeling with this one because I couldn't stop thinking about it. I rarely see anything done with Epic!Sans or Epictale anyways (or at least literature wise)... So I've seen scenarios in which Passive!Nightmare is Blue or Error, but I always wondered what would happen if Passive eventually were to become Epic? Considering that Epic's personality is even further away from what people would expect a Guardian of Negativity to be, it'd be a disaster if anyone found out. Pray tell I don't know how Corruption/Hatred!Nightmare or Dream would feel about it. Personally I'd see some such as Error and Cross being indifferent to the whole thing while Dream and the rest of Nightmare's gang (or heck the rest of the multiverse) are freaking the ever loving fuNk out. But who would blame them if the more calmer of the Dreamtale brothers became a meme crazed/loving cookie hoarding gremlin skeleton?

Someone better request a Part 2 of this when I open requests again

Nightmare hugged his legs to his chest, tears slipped down his face.

He hated this.

He missed Nim there parent, he missed Dream who spent all there time with the humans now.

Did Dream hate Nightmare, his twin so much to leave him alone to his duty of Guardian.

The humans had come today, yet again while Dream was lured away with playing and better food.

The food had smelled so good.

They'd taken great joy in taunting and beating him once Dream had left, cracks littered his arms and legs and he thought a rib was broken earlier. They'd heal, they always did.

He'd gotten very good at healing himself.

Sobs wracked his form.

He was so tired.

Now this!

A human had grabbed some of the black apples, and forced him to eat them.

He'd passed out as blackness engulfed him.

When he woke it was to a broken tree of feeling, it.. was dead with bloodies human bodies everywhere.

It was his fault.

A few feet away sat a dark form with a singular glowing cyan eye, Nightmare could feel him like almost an extension of himself.

This was his darkness, his corruption.

His sin for being too weak.

Dream was sobbing over bodies.

Thunder rolled in the distance, and thick raindrops began to fall.

He jumped to his feet and ran.

"PASSIVE NO!" Corruption yelled chasing after till he tripped not used to his body yet.

Passive Nightmare didn't stop, if he stopped he'd destroy more of Dreams life.

------

How long had it been?

An endless daze of emptiness...

Corruption, The Nightmare King kept the balance but was broken inside.

It had been a thousand years, and still Passive was missing. He still remembered his others broken face, the fear the self loathing.

Why did you leave me behind Passive?