Tychii_: Altered Errors

Requested by  Tychii_ Error used to be Altertale!Sans in this!!! Like, he was turned into error, yadayadayada, usual stuff that happens =P AND LIKE, when he kidnaps Blue, it's more bc he saw how he was hurting with everyone behaving like he was a babybones and so Error kidnapped him to brighten up his mood! in a weird way... but Blue was able to feel his intentions, so he was confuzzled! AND he is DEF motherhenning EVERYONE in NM's Gang, making them get along and slowly becoming a happy family and all happy fluffy things. (this is def Errormare so- just adding that in xD) THEN, Like, Altertale!Toriel or someone else says during a meeting about how their Sans is missing (since Altertale!Sans is basically the Toriel of there) and everyone is trying to look for them and everytime they track them down, they end up at Error, (who slowly gets his memories back from being Alter) and Ink is fed up with everything and just attacks Error after the third time, yelling something about 'stealing' Alter's SOUL, and then like, the gang appears to help, and SOMEHOW idk how, it get revealed that Error IS Alter, and NM and Error by that point had it already figured out.and confuzzled everyone like, maybe Toriel like liked 'eyebrow wiggles' Alter, but he DIDNT bc she was so much younger and he gay, and like, seeing toriel try to get to them to 'get alter back with her and back to normal' Nm exasperated, says something about 'mine now' and grabs error, kisses him in front of everyone and leaves with the gang.

What many would not expect, was that the Destroyer was very... motherly.

Yes...

You did not hear that wrong.

He was very kind to children, and if paid attention he would have noticed he never moved into a AU till a genocide timeline killed all the children.

Killing children hurt him deeply.

He took all these motherly urges out on the doom and gloom boys, he had no idea they had started calling him mom behind there backs and Nightmare dad.

Or the fact they were shipping there mom and dad.

Even Blue had joined the mom and dad bandwagon, he'd figured out Errors mothering in the.. kidnapping.

A very confusing kidnapping where he was mothered.

It had been... actually rather nice.

Still confusing as heck.

"Hey Error, have you ever heard of Altertale?" Blue asked one day. After coming over to Nightmares place after a meeting.

"I think its... where the Toriel and Sans switch places," Error aid thoughtfully as he knitted, there were only two or three copies so he didn't have to worry much about it.

"Yes, we had Original Alter Toriel at the meeting today," Blue said thoughtfully.

"I thought they never left there AU or let anyone in?" Error asked looking up from his knitting.

"Apparently there was a reason for that, apparently there Sans has been missing forever and it froze teh AU in a way it can't reset," Blue said, Error blinked and put his knitting down.

"How is the AU not corrupted, it should have called me to either patch or destroy it by now?" Error said bewildered.

"Apparently they came to us, there getting desperate to find there Queen sans," Blue said worriedly.

"And?" Nightmare said looking up from his book, he was sitting next to Error,

"There hoping Ink can somehow track him down, or make something that will," Blue said with a wry smile.