ParacosmBlog: Try the AU two to the left

Request by ParacosmBlog: Geno is Aftertale!Sans, right? So have Error be AfterSwap!Sans(Blue) and Fresh be Afterfell!Sans(Red/Fell). And then Ink or someone thinks that Error is Geno, and somehow it all ends up with them explaining that, everyone shocked that Error used to be Blue (and suddenly they could see the similarities) and even more shocked that Fresh used to be Fell (no similarities at all)

I had way to much fun writing this one

Dream had no idea how no one had come to blows yet, in fact the Dark Sanses.. were on a picnic?

"What do you want Squid for brains," Error said, he was knitting while sitting next to Nightmare and Fresh who was half asleep against a tree.

And wasn't that boggling Dreams mind, usually by now his brother was trying to dust him.

"Its you, I know it is!" Ink said wide eyed pointing at the glitched being.

"Stop pointing, its Rude. And making no sense, but that's normal for you" Error grumbled.

"Rude," Fresh giggled with RU-DE on his glasses.

"Your Geno from Aftertale!" Ink said excitedly.

"Wrong!" Error said rolling his eyelight's still stitching.

"But you have to be, everything fits!" Ink whined.

"Ink calm down, you know Error wouldn't lie about this," Blue said trying to placate the frustrated creator.

"I'm Geno from AfterSwap," Error said tying off his work.

"Wha..." Blue said in shock.

Cue very awkward silence.

Error, the destroyer of AU's was a swap sans?

Literally linked to Blue.

Blue who seemed to break the 4th wall.

"A swap Geno..." Dream said in horror, the one time he met normal Geno had been enough.

A Geno who'd never been rescued by Reaper or healed...

No wonder the anti-void had warped him.

And.. why they couldn't beat the destroyer I the long run, he was probably still breaking the 4th wall.

Error smirked.

Yup, still breaking it.

"Wait, if your my Geno... what about Fresh?" Blue asked curious.

"Afterfell" Error said simply.

Fresh gave them a thumbs up.

"How the heck could a Fell Sans become Fresh!" a voice screamed bewildered.

Dream only realized when everyone stared at him, that he was the one that screamed.

"Probably best we don't find out," Dust said.

"Radical," Fresh smirked.

Yes..

Probably better for there sanity.