GoldeTrash: A Tree indeed

Requested by GoldeTrash Treeno crackship - everyone contemplating to go to a wedding of a tree and a good friend oh and the alternate versions of their friend are there too. let chaos ensues (a funny idea, do what ever you want I dont mind :) )

Sorry for the wait for updates in request, I had zero inspiration for any of them. Here hoping this is a start for inspiration for all my older stuff

"NOOOO! GENO!!"

The wedding party plus bride turned, said bride sighed and facepalmed.

"Stars darn it Reaper," Geno moaned.

"Geno baby, please. I love you," The death god begged.

"I also say no to this wedding!" a voice shouted, startled everyone at the wedding turned to see the latest offender.

"Dream!" everyone cried in shock.

"Che... did you really think we'd allow this," Nightmare smirked appearing by his twin.

"After all, that's our mom," Dream cries teary eyed.

"Um... you can't marry the tree.." Blue said looking uncomfortable, looking like he wanted to be anywhere but there.

"Blue, you too. Why?" Geno asked heart broken.

"Well, I'm kind of married to them... Nightmare and Dream are my kids," Blue said blushing.

"Dadddddddd!" Whined the feeling twins.

"Tell me it isn't so?" Geno begged the tree heartbroken.

The cheating lying tree, even without even a face somehow conveyed the feeling of blushing.

"Geno, isn't it Great. Lets get married," Reaper cried moving to hug the ever dying monster, he was met with a fist to the face.

At that moment several more monsters appeared from a portal, definitely not of this multiverse.

The entire wedding became a battle.

Wait... was that a super tall Dream with wings?

Classic sighed and threw away his notes for best man speech, and gave a hug to a crying Geno.

Sometimes it sucked to be the Original.