SpectralParadoxTiger: Broken Edges

I loved writing this one, but it was a pain to write, enjoy it  @SpectralParadoxTiger

Request: If you could do a destructivedeath (Reaper x Error) story, I would be ever most grateful. There aren't enough stories with their ship.

Reaper had been alone for a very long time.

His beloved Geno had vanished so long ago.

They had been true soulmates, and once one met the other no other would ever be enough.

Not Dead, missing.

'Where are you Geno' he thought his soul crying.

OoOoO

Error was a lonely being.

His job forced on him by Fate.. made things difficult.

Oh he had friends, but sometimes it could be years till he saw them again.

The Anti-void was not kind to any being, even one that was bound to it.

In that Error was the avatar of the anti-void along with the god of Destruction, he was just waiting for a being to become the avatar to the void... after all he knew the void was alive in the same way as the anti-void.

And infested by Gasters.

He was lonely...

And wondered who or what he'd been before Fate stole him.

'Is happiness too much to ask for?' he thought to himself.

Fate screamed and he moved ever onwards.

OoOoO

They met on a AU going to ruin, falling to the void.

Error was there to watch, not having to do anything to end it.

The inhabitants that survived had long fled, nothing but broken edges of a story remained.

"Usually your gone by the time I arrive," Reaper said, watching the end.

"I was curious, not often i see an AU self destruct like this," Error replied, hey he wasn't being attacked so he wouldn't attack the other.

Then Error was gone as the last vanished.

Error paused as he arrived back at the anti-void.

His soul cried.

In another place Reaper paused as his soul called out for it soulmate.

OoOoO

Yet...

Destiny always win in the end

For soulmates were Destiny

"I feel like I should know you," Reaper told the Destroyer, as they met once again in happenstance.

"I thought Death knew everyone?" Error asked.

"Only in the end," Reaper replied.

The Soul never forgot.

OoOoO

"You two never seem to fight when you meet," Ink said, when he found out both Death and the Destroyer talked.

"Of course we fight, we argue," Reaper protested.

"That's not what I mean, there's.. something different when your together," Ink said, the soulless being confused.

"Special Ink? There's nothing between the Error and myself," Reaper protested.

OoOoO

"Your not what I expected," a voice said, Error turned to find the Papyrus of Reapertale.

"I am just a Monsters among monsters," Error replied.

"That's not what I meant, those marks on your face... why are you always crying?" he asked.

Error paused.

"Mind your own business Grim," Error said and vanished.

Grim was taken off, as he hadn't known the Destroyer knew his name.

In the anti-void Error held his head, his head hurt.

The Soul always remembered.

OoOoO

Time marched forward.

All things did.

Even the multiverse.

All things reached there end.

"Whelp... this is the end," Reaper said, as the multiverses destroyed each other as even the Error could not stop Ink for long.

"Looks like Ink won, creation upon Creation till he murdrered the multiverse," Error sighed standing next to Reaper in the anti-void.

"So now I'll put the chairs up, sweep the floor and lock the door behind me," Reaper said.

"Sweeping?" Error asked curious.

"Cleaning up after the end," Reaper said waving a hand idly.

"Wonder what will happen now," Error said thoughtfully.

"I have a question, does the name Geno mean anything to you?" Reaper asked frowning, he really didn't quite understand why he asked now.

"Genocide?" Error said confused for once voice empty of glitches.

"It's been a very a long time," Reaper said gently.

"I'm sorry... I barely remembered," Error.. no Geno said softly.

"No, its fine. Your here in the end," Reaper said as it ll ended, he gently took Genos hand in his own.

"So what now?" Geno asked holding his mates hand tightly.

"I always wondered, what was beyond the door I lock behind me in the end," Reaper said with a grin, Grim watched the two a smile on his lips.

Together, Two Deaths and the Destroyer left the multiverse.

Behind them the anti-void went dark and vanished.

END