Hope Orzechowski : Gift to Glitch

Request: Error giving handmade sweaters as presents. Bonus is they end up acting like OP armor of some sort.

The one thing one had to understand, is that Error rarely knitted anything but his puppets.

Not that his puppets were normal, more then one person had tried to destroy one to find out they couldn't.

So it was amazing when Error decided to make something other then puppets, for someone else.

The strings he used to knit were once created by his magic, his feelings, his dreams, his hopes poured into them.

These were the strings of a god.

Tomorrow was Nightmare's birthday, and Error knew that Nightmare liked to walk about looking like his true self, not his corrupted form, when alone at home.

"Where did I put that box and wrapping paper?" Error mumbled, as he finished the gift.

OoOoO

"Happy birthday, Nighty," Error smirked.

The goopy skeleton smirked in response, and carefully unwrapped the gift.

They were celebrating Nightmare's birthday at a restaurant in a surface AU.

"Is.. this made from your strings?" Nightmare said in shock, slowly pulling out the gift.

It was a dark purple sweater with a black apple design artfully centered on the front.

"It is," Error said, smug as smug could be.

"Let me try this on," Nightmare said slipping to the side room.

Moments later he was out in his new sweater, minus the goop.

Of course, it was at that moment Ink and Dream found them.

"Brother!" Dream cried, seeing the uncursed form.

"Error," Ink roared angrily, throwing rage-fueled red paint, but he aimed badly.

It hit Nightmare's new sweater.

And bounced off.

Everyone paused and stared.

"Now that's a bonus," Nightmare cackled, and everyone joined the battle.

The poor AU never recovered.