GamerUTX : Brother, Sister

Request: When Nightmare is uncorrupted he is male and therefore a brother to Dream. But when he is corrupted, the form is female. But Dream doesn't not know this. NO ONE DOES. That means when Dream says "Brother", and. Nightmare denies it. He's technically correct as he is female in that state.

Another day, another confrontation with Dream.

Nightmare could really use some alone time.

They had a migraine with how much their twin had shouted 'Brother' at her.

Yes, Her.

Nightmare had discovered that her corrupted form was female, while his uncorrupted form was still male.

It had been a rather unpleasant surprise, as he rarely allowed his cursed side to take a form other then a goopy Sans.

Strangely enough, Error had been able to explain the gender change.

Trees were gender neutral, but could cross-fertilize, and due to the fact that the Tree of Feelings was based on an apple tree, and the spirit of the tree was feminine...

At that point, Nightmare had given up listening as Error went more and more into "Yay, Science!" mode, something that he couldn't really understand.

Sighing, Nightmare laid on the bed, her day totally ruined.

Really, how many more clues did he need to give for Dream to catch on, as she was pretty sure that the obviously female ecto body, in a dress, should have been enough.

At this rate, Dream would only catch on if Nightmare decided to have kids.

Actually, never mind. Her twin was dense enough to not even notice a pregnancy.

"I'm your sister, you nimrod," Nightmare whispered sadly.