WinterCherryX: Giving Up Part 2

Requested by  WinterCherryX Part 2 of Giving up :D Or Part 2 of my latest request, I don't remember the name chdjdjf So hopefully the name Giving Up was right? XD

WARNING: RAPE, INCEST, SWEARING AND DEATH. NOT FOR SENSITIVE READERS. NOT COMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ THIS CHAPPY.

Once upon a time Dream believed in happy endings, that at the end of every rainbow there was a pot of possibilities.

He had fallen in love, and fallen hard.

Blue had warned him to back up.

That Ink was not his.

He should have listened to his friend, then he wouldn't live like this.

Why did he go visit Ink that day, he'd been upset when he found out that Ink had taken a mate and had baby bones with there mate.

He was so stupid.

No wonder Nightmare had been so done with him for so many years.

'Pleas help me' Dream begged, screamed and cried in his mind as Ink raped his body.

He'd lost track of this torture, of his body puppeteered as that monsters Toy.

His sweet sweet Palette, never knowing the life he led was a lie.

Dream didn't want to ever look at the child with Ink's face, a child forced on his body.

He hadn't been ready for a child.

'If not help, kill me' Dreamed wailed in his mind.

------

It was a quiet group of five in the room, the only sound was Reaper shifting his wings briefly.

PJ stared at the drink he was given blankly, the last day had been soul breaking.

"Everything Ink does is a lie isn't it?" he asked quietly, Geno... there kinda mother sighed.

"As far as we can tell, he is very good at lying. The whole multiverse falls for his act, the few that don't..." Geno said making a face.

"He destroys, I'm guessing they usually die..." PJ continued.

"Usually, there are some he doesn't go after such as the people from Reapertale. Mostly because of what we control, and while he's a control freak he doesn't seem to want to use his time up by taking over our jobs," Reaper snorted.

"I know Ink hates us, but... did mom hate us too?" Gradient whispered.

"NO!" Geno said in force, startling everyone "He loved you, Ink.. broke him in more then one way... knowing that Ink would prevent him from reclaiming you hurt so much he went into an eternal sleep."

"He should hate us, we helped drive him away," Gradient sniffed, Geno walked around the table they were sitting at and gently hugged the boy.

"He loves you, but sometimes... to protect someone you love you stay away," Geno told him, the dark boned skeleton sobbed onto Genos non bloody side of his chest.

------

Ink cleansed himself in the shower satisfied, leaving Dream a broken doll on there bed.

Everything was going so well.

Error was gone.

The brats were gone, they were old enough to leave home that no one would question it.

Palette was of an age he would be useful, and if that followed through Nightmare would be another toy with the Octopus minions easily being killed.

He couldn't wait.