Nightstar246: From a world of Friends

Request by  Nightstar246 Hmmm a Pokémon, it can be any kind, transported to Error Anti-World. Or Error finds one but the Pokémon not supposed to be there at all. So, takes care of it. Next, think anyone knows, who likes Error, they are being attacked by a protective Pokémon. Tries to tell Error but doesn't believe it thinking the Pokémon innocent *Error look at the innocent Pokémon and back at the others, the Pokémon sends a killing look to the others*

There was a spot of color in the anti-void.

And it wasn't Error, or the souls and string either.

He squinted but the blob of color didn't move, on edge he walked over.

It looked fluffy.

When no movement happened he pulled his glasses on.

"Animals?" he finally said, two of them in fact. Both seemed to be of the Canidae family, a fox.. but not quite.

He was pretty sure that foxes, did not come in light purple with jewels on there forehead and twinned tails. Nor pure black, with semi-glowing yellow marking.

Slowly the black one woke up.

"Breon?" it questioned.

Error instantly fell in love.

OoOoO

Nightmare made sure to keep ten feet between Error and himself, not wanting to be in there range.

Oh... they were fine when Error was there.

But Stars above, when error was out of sight...

He didn't know where Error had gotten his 'beloved' pets, but they had to be evil incarnate.

They were Umbreon and Espeon, or Umbry and Essy and Error had nicknamed the strange creatures. The strange fox like beings loved there owner, and the love was returned.

Yet... the problem was, they were super protective of the Skeleton.

As soon as Error looked at the two fluffy evils they were sugar and happiness, Error looks away and he got the 'Come any closer and your food Octopus' look.

How... how did they convey such a thing in a look alone?

He heard Ink was still hiding, after Umbry bit him.

"I just don't understand why no one gets along with them," Error said bewildered.

"There evil incarnate!" Nightmare hissed.

Error looked at his 'pets' who looked at him happily, then turned and looked at Nightmare.

The pokemon glared.

Nightmare just couldn't win this one.