MistraltheSkelegirl: Dead... No I'm Adopting

Requested by  MistraltheSkelegirl Error starts adopting the kid Sans's and Papyrus's from bad AUs, and his Anti-Void ends up becoming this huge house thing that only he and the Bad Sans know about. Then Ink finds out that no, Error was not killing the Sans's and Papyrus's from the immature bad AUs, he's been adopting them, and the Destoyer is one hell of a parent.

There was something heart warming about a swarm a children around your legs, calling you dad or papa or other names that meant the same.

Some people would have daunted at just how many there were, but Error was just happy to see the tiny mostly skeletal faces look up at him smiling. It was so different from the sad and usual broken gazes they once held when he found them, children remembering resets were not always the best thing.

"Dad!" a voice called, and a small figure around ten leapt from a tree to land on his shoulder.

"Careful Tock," Error said, careful to keep the other from falling.

Tock, or time kid copy one... the only time kid copy AU.

His AU had been so corrupted Error had to destroy it, as it had been about to corrupt the original. All the children from the time crew were there, living in this repurposed hidden AU that had no resets.

"Okay dad," Tock said sliding down to the ground, and ran to play with Tick his Papyrus.

"We're you all good for Uncle Cross?" he asked the children.

"Loads good," a tiny skeleton said giggling from behind a goat monster child a bit away, next to him was his brother... both from a handplates AU. Neither had names yet, but they'd only gotten here a few weeks ago and hadn't found one they liked yet.

"There telling the truth," Az, one of the few Asriel's that lived here replied.

"Well then, I guess we all get cookies for desert," Error said, the children cheered.

OoOoO

Ink was on a mission.

To find out why Error killed AU's that had children as mains also.

Error was a killer yes, but this always bewildered Ink as he knew the other had a soft spot fro the Charas and a few swapFrisks.

Killing other children seemed weird for him.

He then literally tripped into an AU.

Don't ask how... its Ink... if anyone could its him.

Oi! i said stop asking!

Okay.. taped the 4th wall... lets continue.

"Oh wow, this AU still exists," Ink said in marvel, he'd thought it faded out as its story long ended with everyone dead.

And no... he didn't create the AU.

Some creators were just mean.

"Since when did this place have a castle?" Ink said idly walking through the area.

"Hi Mister!" a tiny voice piped.

He blinked and looked down, a tiny Sans stood there.

"Didn't the destroyer destroy your AU and kill everyone?" Ink asked recognizing his creation.

"DAAAAD!" the child Sans screamed.

Ink, meet over protective dad.

Fist to meet cha...

Ink saw stars.

OoOoO

Error... did like strangers near his kids.

Ink was the strongest concept of stranger danger, as the monster was soulless and wasn't safe to be left around children.

Which as soon as Scraps screamed for him he struck, with teh other bad sanses clearing the children off.

"You better have a good reason for being here Squid," Error snarled, the paint drinker shook his head as there vision cleared after the punch sent them flying.

"I Knew IT!" Ink cried gleefully.

"Knew what?" Error snarled, while his mind mentally started plotting out a new safe AU for the kids.

"You weren't killing them, you adopting them," Ink squealed happily.

"And?" Error drawled out.

"I can't wait to show the others this place, and you being papa bear," Ink chirped.

He never saw the next punch coming.

OoOoO

Ink woke to a sore head.

And an empty AU.

Even the castle was missing.

"Awww.. no one will believe me now," he pouted.

But he knew Error's secret now.

Ink being Ink, forgot five minutes later as he forgot to put it on his scarf.