Shyskull10: Clucking Chicken

Request by  Shyskull10  Error somehow ends up in Dreamswap & into the body of Kevin the Chicken, adopts the Meme Squad as his family & causing some chaos/misery towards the Justice Reign.

There was something... strange about that bird.

That both sides of the conflict could agree on.

To intelligent...

As in, probably smarter then everyone else.

Dream still had night terrors the last time they'd disturbed the chicken, just.. where did all those strings come from or the pulleys of the giant... no.. he had to stop thinking about it.

That way led to insanity.

"SIR! Kevin the chicken just broke Nightmare and his crew out," Ink yelled rushing in.

"Then stop them!" he snapped.

"yes sir," the other skeleton said rushing out.

"Why did it have to be the chicken."

------

"Whoo Hoo!" Cross cried, dancing with a blushing Error.

Error squeaked when cross got to close, poor shy bean.

Nightmare smiled relaxing with a book, enjoying the meme squads safe return home.

"You know, one of these days I want to know how you do all this," Nightmare said, running there fingers through the feathers of Kevin.

The bird made a sound that could almost be a humming noise.

Kevin... Error... stared at the three skeletons that made the meme squad, while they weer not his friends from his own multiverse he would do his best to protect him.

They were his now, even his strange dopplerganger.

There was no way back home across the void, but this place was home now.

"Cluck.."