MikkiMausu: SleepOver

Requested by  MikkiMausu Ok here my request Blueberry wants the bad and good sanses to get along so he had a wonderful idea to have a sleep over party. Since blue has friends on both sides it was easy to get them to argee. Doing the sleepover everyone is not alond to acttck or hurt each other. Error comes to the sleepover in his female echo body in women night clothes because he feels more comfortable in that form and because he hate his male echo body. Error can wear anything it can be cute woman Pjs/nightgown/sexy night clothes you pick. Error will be the only one wearing his female night clothes and echo body which will make everyone have mix feelings. Error just being the cute naive bean is wondering why everyone is acting werid. As the bads sanses try to protect their blackberry when everyone realized how innocent he is. They can of find out why error destroy Aus in a truth or dare game. Oh yea Fgod!Error. Geno and Fresh can be Error siblings if you want. There can be some papyruses too they can of get lift out a lot.I know XD I can of see the nightmare gang be like don't touch our mom and tell their dad nightmare to do something before someone take their mom away. I also see blueberry getting away with hugging Error with his face in Error boobs as Honey blue brother wonders if he should be proud or angry that his brother got away with that.

No one knew why they agreed.

A sleepover.

A sleepover at Blues.

With Both the dark and light sanses.

Ink tried to figure out how to hide broomie to bring it with him.

Dream smiled and put his weapons in item space.

Blue watched and facepalmed, This is why he usually only had the dark sanses at sleepovers.

OoOoO

Killer whimpered as he was dragged towards the house, feeling like the world was ending as he had to leave his knives behind.

Horror had just shrugged and left his cleaver behind, and Nightmare yawned and took his passive form.

They hadn't seen Error yet, but knew he'd be there as he and Blue were besties.

"Brother!" a voice squealed radiating happiness, the doom and gloom boys ignored Dream speeding towards them and knocked on the door.

"Hello Nightmare, Dust, Killer and Horror," Blue said happily, inviting them in. They walked in, leaving a pouting Dream behind them and Ink who was watching in amusement.

"Behave," Blue said staring with dead eyes at Ink and Dream.4

They better not mess up or he was never inviting them again.

Dream sheepishly entered.

"Is that new paint trim?" Ink asked cheerfully.

"Just get in," Blue sighed.

OoOoO

Fresh was grinning at the two groups like he knew something they didn't, Geno was sipping Tea with Reaper smirking beside him.

Error was knitting.

Red was across the room with Sci, looking at Error in a way that said he wanted to attack said being.

"Wonderful! We're all here!" Blue said happily.

"What next, I've never been to a sleepover before," Dream said, ever inching towards his twin.

Nightmare said twin, shifted to sit next to Error to avoid Dream.

"Its time to eat," Blue said cheerfully, everyone wondered why the dark sanses grinned.