Miyuki Ayane: Small Hands

what if all of Nightmare's gang (Nightmare, Error, Cross, Killer, Horror and Dust) get turned into bittys by Sci at the request of Ink and take them to a bitty AU that they can't escape?

They screamed as they ran, throwing attack at there coming doom.

"Let gooo!" Killer yelled, as doom grasped him in a bone cage.

Well..

Or rather the itty Bitty Killer was grabbed by Inks normal sized hands.

Multiple attacks hit Inks hands, doing noting as they were too small and not enough power to even hurt him.

"Maybe should have arranged for this to happen in a better spot," Ink said, placing Killer in a bitty cage.

"Diie," Nightmare hissed as Dust tried stabbing Ink.

"Right... because this is hilarious," he said, glad he'd gotten Sci to agree to do this.

Finally he caught them all. Nightmare, Error, Cross, Killer, Horror and Dust all in the cage, all of them bitty's.

"This... is such a bad idea," Sci said nervously.

"No it's a great idea, we stop them by turning them into bitty's that lock bitty's to that AU and no one has to die," Ink said.

"No its a stupid idea squid," Error growled angrily, his growl sounding more cute at that size.

It was... so.. stupid hilarious.

OoOoO

They had managed to avoid adoption, but it was getting harder to stay.

Whatever had changed them to this form, had locked all but a small spark of there magic.

They couldn't portal or shortcut, and even send word to there allies to help them escape.

They had to get out of there.

"Gather around little ones, we have a visitor looking for companions!" the cheerful monster that ran the place, excitement ran through the true Bitty's.

A sigh of annoyance ran through the dark sans.

Not again...

"Hello!" a voice said.

Error spun around in shock, that voice,, no.

The visitor was a Blue, but there body was wrong.

Errored.

"Blue," he said in shock.

"Hi Error, sorry for the wait. Ink locked this Au so I couldn't get in," Blue said, voice warping.

Glitching.

"No... I got you out of the anti-void in time," Error yelled.

"Yeah... I had to use the anti-void to sneak in, might have stayed in longer then I meant to," Blue said thoughtfully.

"Lets get you all out of here and normal, Oh! You can call me Blueberror or Bluerror," Blue... no the other Error said.