Laura's Late Snack

Anxiety filled Laura as she stepped out of the rain into her apartment. She threw her keys on the kitchen table and immediately walked into the master bedroom. She quickly changed out of her business suit into sweat suit pants and a t-shirt. But there was still that anxious feeling deep within that she couldn't get rid of. There was an itch that Laura couldn't scratch. But she yearned for satisfaction.

Laura did not feel that she could sleep. The eventful day had her senses on overdrive. Normally when she came home late from work, she could at least eat a small meal, but today the restlessness was something she was not used to. The last time she felt like this, it was "man trouble," but she had no man, or did she?

Deciding against a real meal, Laura walked into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. She pulled out a bottle of diet coke. She then grabbed a bag of cheese curls from the top of the refrigerator. She then took a napkin and walked into the family room.

Laura eased into the couch and took light nibbles on the cheese curls between small sips of diet coke. It is hard to eat when love, or lust, is eating away at your insides. Laura turned to the Romantic Comedy Network to see the last few minutes of a Sandra Bullock movie. Laura was just in time to see the humorous misunderstanding cleared up. Then she looked with anticipation for the happily ever after of the hero and heroine's love.

Laura sighed as a quick thought of Micheal came to her. She immediately pushed the thought away. Laura then picked up the phone and dialed Emily Gallaway.

“Hey Em.” Laura Said.

“What are you doing? Are you calling me from Orlando?” Emily responded.

“Long story...we hit a snag, and I had to stay here.”

“Oh no...you needed this, let’s get together, I am going to set up a girls night out for Friday.”

“Well, I hope that we can fix this. If we do, then we will have a week in Orlando.” Laura said.

“You are using the word we a lot, who is we?” Emily asked.

“Micheal, Dr. Stevens, and myself.” Laura answered quickly.

“Uh huh...” Emily said.

Then there was a slight pause in the conversation.

Laura blurted out, “OK, I can’t stop thinking about this man. I just can’t see anything serious coming from it, but I...”

“We aren’t talking about marriage here...we are talking about fucking, nothing more nothing less.” Emily said.

“He has a girlfriend Em.”

Emily laughed, “if you were worried about a girlfriend you wouldn’t be talking about him right now.”

“Well I don’t want to lose this job. So this is all just a pipe dream anyway.” Laura said.

“When are you going to stop playing it safe? Life is out there, you need to live.” Emily said.

“Speaking of living, I have a friend with benefits coming over in a bit. So I have to make this conversation short.” Emily continued.

“See that is why I can't take relationship advice from you. Bye Em.”

"You need to remember what I said." Emily said in the way that she often closes their conversations.

Laura hung up the phone with desire rising in her. It was not a desire for a relationship, it was a desire for unbridled passion and more and more she was hoping it would be with Micheal.

Laura changed the channel to the news. She began watching, but soon thoughts of Micheal washed away the images on the television. She thought about Emily Gallaway’s suggestion that Black men’s packages were superhuman. She wondered if they were.

Laura tried to think about the moments when Micheal touched her. As she thought about him, her hands began to caress her body. She thought about Micheal’s firm hands as she explored her full breasts. She could feel the tension in her beginning to get stronger as she felt her nipples get harder.

She closed her eyes and thought about Micheal arm around her as she rubbed other parts of her body. She imagined Micheal’s “package” as her hands made it to the seat of her womanhood. She slowly rubbed around her slit. The caressing intensified as she remembered Micheal’s statement of them making a good team. The caressing quickened.

Laura adjusted herself to increase her hand's accessibility to her body. She writhed in ecstasy as her breathing quickened. She sped up her hand movements as they moved in unison with her hips. Her breathing got stronger. She couldn’t help herself, and she whispered the name, “Micheal.” She felt ashamed as she said it, but then she continued.

She was sweating now. She could not remember the last masturbation session that was as intense as this one was. Her skin was extremely damp, and she continued to stroke her clit while she thought about Micheal’s lips exploring her body.

Laura’s fingers were rhythmically entering and leaving her channel as she imagined it were Micheal’s shaft. Then Laura's body began shaking violently as Laura bit her bottom lip. Laura continued stroking, but she slowed down as her body stopped shaking. Laura laid there now as the brisk air rushed against her sweating body.

“RRRRIIIINNNNGGGG” Laura’s cheap ring tone blasted. Laura waited a couple of rings, but picked up her cell phone which was lying on the coffee table in front of the couch. The phone said that the caller was Micheal.

Laura answered, “Hello?”

“Hey Laura, I need to ask you a favor.” Micheal said.

Laura could hear in the background an angry woman’s voice saying, “Call her in the morning.”

“My Car is dead, and I need a ride into the office tomorrow.” Micheal stated.

“Imani can’t take you?” Laura asked.

“Can’t talk now but please come by in the morning and give me a ride.” Micheal said while someone in the background yelled, “Hang up the damn phone while I am talking to you!”

“Sure, I’ll come by at 7.” Laura said.

“OK, gotta go, bye.” Micheal said quickly.

Laura hung up the phone and said in a low whisper, "I would love to give you a ride."