The Difference Between Just Sex And Making Love

Laura woke up after a long night. She saw out the window that the sun was coming up. She and Micheal had slept through the night and it was early Thursday morning.

She looked over at Micheal who was still sleeping. She softly eased out of the bed. She admired him laying there and left the bedroom of her suite.

The smiled reached from ear to ear as Laura glided around as she entered the kitchen-living room. She decided to call Emily. She had a whole lot to tell her.

She picked up her phone and dialed Emily’s number.

“Hello…” Emily Gallaway answered.

“Hey Em…” Laura said through a wide smile.

“Hold on, I can hear it in your voice. You finally got it on with Mr. Wonderful didn’t you.”

Laura laughed and said, “Well…”

Emily chuckled and said, “Well how was it?”

“Amazing would be an understatement.”

“It is about time.” Emily said, “It has been so long I was about to call you one of those ‘Born Again Virgins.’” Emily Continued.

“There are no virgins anywhere around here today.”

“You have got to tell me, how was he?”

“He was tender and loving.”

“Really?” Emily asked skeptically.

“He knew how to put it down, but he is a sweet guy. Sex with him was amazing.” Laura reiterated.

“Sweet guy. It sounds like you might be getting bored of him already. Well, I did say fuck him not love him.” Emily.

“Well I ain’t done yet. And I have a week more of this. I can get used to having my sex catered to me. But, I am still looking for the love of my life. I will get back to that quest when I get back to Nashville.”

“You have fun, I have a couple other guys that I will set you up with when you get back.” Emily laughed.

“If last night was any indication, I may need some recuperation time before you can hook me up. He is huge Em. I mean huge.”

“What did I tell you, well you need to get off the phone with me and get back to your fun in the sun.”

They laughed and said bye to each other.

Laura hung up her phone and turned around and saw Micheal gazing at her. His face was strong.

“How long have you been standing there?” Laura said as astonishment slowly rose on her face.

Micheal smiled, “Long enough…”

A twinkle emerged on her eye as she said, “Well, I know that you have a girlfriend and I am actively dating so we really are not looking for anything serious are we?”

“Well I had a girlfriend…”

“You and Imani broke up?”

“What does it matter, all you care about is this big tool?” Micheal began to walk towards Laura. “So you just told your friend that you want the Big Dick?” Micheal said while putting up quote signs with his hands.

“I didn’t use those words…” Laura said sheepishly.

An erotic determination was on Micheal’s face as he continued to walk towards Laura. Micheal dropped the robe that he had on revealing that he had on nothing underneath. “Last night it was about you, right now it is about me.” Micheal said.