Micheal and Laura's Ride Home

Laura walked to her office and punched in a pm message to Micheal. She wrote: “Hey Micheal, if you need me to give you that ride, it will have to be like soon, I have something to do this evening.”

Micheal wrote back, “something or someone to do?”

No he didn’t, Laura thought. Then she typed, “do you want a ride or not?”

“I am ready to go now if you are.” Micheal responded.

“OK, let’s go.” Laura wrote. She was a little irritated, but she also was a little flattered that Micheal still seemed to show signs of jealousy.

She walked out to find Micheal standing talking to Carol. It was not uncommon for the two to be working late or going out together so it didn’t cause much of a stir.

As they walked out, Carol said, “We know yall are just co-workers, but I hope that the flower man knows the same thing.”

Laura chuckled inwardly at the realization that the office knows little of the inner workings of her and Micheal’s relationship.

Micheal ignored the comment and walked on to the elevator and then to the car. There was a icy silence until they got into the car and Laura turned on Micheal’s favorite radio station again. He started bouncing his head and before they knew it they were singing along to one of the current hits of that time.

They got back to the apartment. Micheal said, “Good, Imani is probably at work so I can get in and out without much fanfare. She probably wants to tan my hide about now.”

Laura thought about Micheal’s hide for a second and then said, “Mind if I come along?”

“If you don’t mind carrying a few things.” Micheal responded.

They walked into the immaculately kept apartment. Everything was in place. There was a big picture of Imani and Micheal in the foyer. They walked back into the bedroom and saw everything in a perfect place.

“Imani must be a neat freak.” Laura said.

“How do you know I ain’t the neat one?” Micheal said with a sly grin.

“I have seen how you keep your desk.” Laura said as they both laughed.

Micheal grabbed his suitcase and took some things out of the drawers. “Most of this stuff was Imani’s, she wouldn’t let me choose anything or get anything. I never could be myself around her.”

He was quickly putting things in the briefcase. “You know she was always on me for one reason?” Micheal continued as he put more things in a new case.

“What?” Laura asked.

“She was always jealous of you. She was sure that something was happening between us, but nothing ever did.”

Laura gave a nervous smile.

“As soon as I break up with her then something magical happens and then it is all gone in a moment.” Micheal continues.

Laura tried to think of a way to change the subject, but Micheal did.

“But I will get back in the saddle again.” Micheal said.

Laura still didn’t know what to say so she stood there silent. She then broke the silence with a question: “Who broke it off? You are Imani.” Laura asked.

“It was a long time coming, but she broke it off, it was kind of mutual.” Micheal responded.

Micheal had 3 suitcases and a dress bag that he carried to the car. Laura was holding a box with toiletries in it. And they put everything into the trunk.

“What’s next Micheal?” Laura asked.

“We need to go to the Barry Lanes Temporary Corporate Housing.”

Laura drove him over there. Both of them took three trips to get everything into the room. It was about 5:30 when everything was in the temporary apartment.

“How long you plan on staying here Micheal?”

“About a couple of weeks. Are there any vacancies in your complex?” Micheal asked.

“That is probably not a good idea.” Laura said while chuckling.

“How come, aren’t we just buds?”

She smiled and said, “you know why?”

Laura walked to the kitchenette and said, “Not a bad setup.” In an attempt to change the subject.

“Yes this will do.”

Laura walked over to the door and said, “Well I guess I should go.”

Micheal lightly grabbed her arm and pulled her to him. “Why leave so soon?”

“Micheal…” Laura said while Micheal began kissing her neck.

The heat in the room seemed to go up 30 degrees as Micheal went back to the places that Laura showed extreme pleasure before. “Eeeewwwww Oaahh…Micheal…are you sure?” Laura asked as Micheal seemingly ignored her and allowed his mouth to pleasure her.

He kissed her deeply while his hands caressed and sent Laura into orbit. Micheal’s tongue slowly traversed her body until he found the sweet spot of pleasure that sent Laura rocking and shaking. She laid on the couch for a moment before she got up and attacked Micheal’s growing member. Her tongue also found his place of pleasure as he groaned.

She then mounted him as he moved his large member into her. She rode him as her voice elevated, “yes…Micheal.” He barely was able to remove himself before the explosion of pleasure happened. They both laid there on the couch.

Laura wasn’t sure what she wanted at that point. She had a date with Greg Perry in about an hour and a half and she had a man whom she was becoming more and more attached to lying next to her. She said, “Micheal, what’s happening between us?”

“Laura, you know I want you. The ball’s in your court.”

Shock and fear came upon Laura as she thought about his answer. She then stood up and asked, “Micheal, I don’t know if this can work?”

“What are you afraid of Laura? Everyone who talks about us say that we work so well together.”

“Work, Micheal, this is not work.” Laura said.

“So you are telling me that you didn’t feel the fireworks that just went off in here?”

Laura laughed, “No I’m not saying that.”

“OK, Laura, I ain’t gonna be available forever. And I ain’t gonna chase you forever either.”

“It’s been about a week Micheal.” Laura whined.

“We have worked together every day for three years, you have learned to trust me. I bet you, you even love me.” Micheal said.

“That’s mighty presumptuous of you Micheal.”

“OK, you go do what you have to do tonight, I’m just telling you that I’m going to do the same thing.”

Laura wasn’t sure exactly what to make of the conversation. She said, “I better go.”

Laura put her clothes as far back in order as possible and began to walk to the door.

Micheal got up and walked her to the door and kissed her and said, “Remember, I ain’t gonna wait forever.”

Laura walked out the door.