What Happened Next - The Consummation

Micheal gazed at Laura who had a sly grin as she put down the phone. Laura looked up and asked, “What Next?”

Micheal began walking towards Laura. “Well we are in Orlando Florida and we have just finished all of our work. You tell me.”

Micheal reached Laura and took her in his arms. Laura laughed and said, “Maybe we should ask Dr. Stevens what we should do now.”

Micheal said, “I think we aught to just go with the flow.” He then kissed Laura.

Micheal and Laura stood there while kissing each other. Micheal’s hand traveled across Laura’s back. He lightly caressed her back and neck and finally reached Laura’s tight butt. While continuing to kiss, Micheal gently squeezed Laura’s ass causing her to let out a calm whimper in response.

While Micheal’s hand was touring Laura’s backside, Laura took an expedition of her own. Her hands sailed over Micheal’s very toned body. She felt his arms and back and butt as well. She was very satisfied with his body as she decided to finally get a feel of Micheal’s steel manhood.

While continuing the kiss that they had not let go of, she touched his rod which was by this time coming to attention. She was not disappointed as it was bigger than any she had experienced before. Laura thought that Emily must have been a prophet in her description of Black sexual equipment.

Laura began to fiddle with the zipper on his pants and attempted to take Micheal out of his pants.

Laura began to bend down on her knees while holding Micheal’s member in her hand when Micheal stopped and said, “Wait…”

Laura looked puzzled at Micheal and anxiously asked, “What, is it.”

Micheal’s lifted Laura up and put himself back in his pants. He zipped up his zipper and he said, “I want to pleasure you first.”

Micheal scooped up Laura and while cradling her he continued kissing her again. He walked to the bedroom of Laura’s suite and carefully laid her on the bed.

While continuing the kiss he slowly removed Laura’s undergarments. Micheal then broke his kiss and slowly kissed parts of her body. He kissed her arms. He kissed her chest. He kissed her breasts. He lingered there a little while but then he hissed her belly. Laura was about to explode when he finally reached the seat of her womanhood.

Micheal kissed the folds first lightly and Laura squirmed. Micheal then began a sucking motion that caused Laura to moan.

Laura grabbed Micheal’s head and pushed it to her while she opened her legs wider.

“Oh I’m Cuming…” Laura said while Micheal switched to a flicking motion with his tongue.

Sweat was beading on Laura as she grabbed the bed and withed in pleasure. Laura began to shake uncontrollably while Micheal continued. And then she stopped and laid there totally still and totally satisfied.

Then she began to get up and Micheal smiled and said, “I am not done with you yet.” He then began kissing her again while sliding his pants off.

He momentarily backed off and Laura saw him in all of his glory. She took a deep breath and reached and felt him. She began to strike him with her hand but he stopped her. “There will be time for that later, right now it is about you.” Micheal said.

He then put the tip of his manhood right on her. He slowly entered her and she squirmed. He began pumping and Laura followed the same motion in a complementary motion.

“I have been thinking of this since the first time I saw you.” Micheal said. Laura was shocked, but the sensations were too pleasurable to think about it now.

With each pump he went deeper into Laura. Laura had never felt anything that large. He continued to pump and Laura just began to think of the last couple of days and her interactions with this man. She thought about how kind and courteous he was to her. She thought about how this could be more than just a fling.

But then as the waves of pleasure came on her body she had to just stop thinking and go with the flow of passion.

They both pumped in unison as Laura started breathing deeper again. She could feel another orgasmic peak coming and she just yelled, “Oh please…don’t stop…please keep on.”

She shook again as Micheal continued to pump through that moment and then pulled out. Both of them had the sweat pouring off of their body then.

After a few moments Laura then said, “It is now your turn.” She smiled while she took him into her mouth. She sucked and licked while she pumped him with her hand.

She could tell he was pleasured, but she kind of felt as if he were getting the bad end of this deal.

In about a minute she extracted his vital juices as they flowed from him. He grunted and then laid there.

Laura jumped up and they both got under the covers. She laid beside him in the bed. “That was amazing.” Laura said.

“It was…” Micheal said while lying there.

“So you have been thinking of this the whole time we were working together?”

“Well not the whole time…But for much of the time.”

Laura attempted to think about her interactions with Micheal. She loved the moment they just had, but she began to feel a little scared. She immediately had two contradictory fears come on her. She feared that that maybe she had been played and now the player will go right on to the next woman. Maybe Carol the receptionist is next.

But then she also feared that maybe he is in love with her and now he will be chasing her around while she is trying to find the love of her life and not just a booty call.

Laura thought about her need to get married and her need to find the man who she will grow old with. She looked over at Micheal, who was napping now, and thought that he definitely can put it on her, but she can’t bring him home to momma.

Both of these contradictory thoughts circled in her brain as she laid there. She then thought about what her friend Emily would say. She would probably say, “Just go with the flow. This is just about fucking right?”

Laura smiled and cuddled up to Micheal who was in his sleep. Laura thought that she will have a week of fun and worry about the ramifications later. She then allowed herself to drift off into a sleep.