chapter 54 ~ she's kicking

Well he did it....I don't know how he did but he did it.

Carl actually managed to buy our house back.

With drug money not doubt but still.....we were back bitches!

I mean I'm not actually sure if it was still my house, Fiona and I haven't really talked since the night after my baby shower....when I told her we were having a girl.

And now with Grandma Queenie showing up out of the blue....our house was beyond hectic, and I don't just mean Carl turning it into his own personal clubhouse.

But I do mean Chuckie's grandma and Frank doing it everywhere and anywhere......

"Breakfast my offspring!" Frank yelled as I picked Liam off my bed. With everything going on with our brother I was letting him sleep with me, meaning I had kicked Mickey to the floor.

I told him if he didn't like it he could sleep on the couch, or back at his house but he would barley let me finish those words.

Speaking of Mickey....I didn't step on him when I woke up, so I'm guessing he went out early?

"I made you a glass of Mama Queenies green juice....it's good for the baby"

I placed Liam on his chair, practically vomiting over the smell of whatever was in the glass.

I guess she was like some witch doctor health nut...i don't know, but she was always trying to get me to eat healthy. Said if I didn't my baby might be born with eleven fingers.

"Thanks but i'm gonna stick with-" The back door flew open as Mickey came in with a box of pastries. "Those better be donuts"

I could feel my mouth watering as I snatched the box from him.

"You wouldn't shut up about how much you were craving them" I gave him a cheeky smile, placing a kiss to his cheek. 

Okay okay but could you blame me? I was gonna end up gaining fifty pounds with how much this baby wanted me to eat.

I handed Liam a chocolate one, dumping the grass juice down the drain.

You couldn't even pay me to put the shit into my body....

"Hey....what the hell is that guy doing?" Fiona muttered as I let her and Sean in. I tossed the fur blanket off the couch as she nodded towards the strange man on our stairs.