👑8| The fight

🌸🌸

  Staring forward for minutes, the crevices of Soo Bin's eyebrows raise. When her lips part to inquire about my attitude, my face suddenly beams with mischief. Over smiling, I jump on my toes and return a mischievous grin.

"Why do feel you're up to something bad? The last time you showed this look, you ended up in the palace's prison." Although I could hear whatever she was saying, I didn't really mind that

"Do you always have to bring that unfortunate period in my life each time? I still remember the creepy gazes and awful smell. Don't remind me!" Sighing, she shakes her head and takes a step closer to me.

  "So what is cooking up in that head of yours? I hope I'm not included in your horrible plans."

My jaw widens in shock with her discouraging words. Gritting my teeth, I grab her collar and scream.

"So that's how you find my full proof plans! How do you think you got rid of your mom the last time you wanted to escape going with her to the townsquare to sell all that?" She seals her lips and starts laughing with me.

"About that...She saw right through you. She just didn't want to stress on the matter. The back pain from her spanking still hurts. To think that I trusted you with it." After listening to her confession, my hands drop from her collar. Biting my lips, I sigh and laugh slowly.

"Well this will work. I believe it will this time." Before she can lift her hand to call me, I take to my heels to my house while Soo Bin calls out to me chasing after me. I bash the door open and slip into drumangi before tying my hair into a bun. I place my hat carefully on my head and tie the the lace to my chin smiling happily.

  Slipping my foot into men's shoes, I can fully admire how I how much I have transformed in Bo Mi's eyes. She drops a basket of maize in her hands from her entering into the house. She  stares at me in shock looking from bottom to top. I laugh seeing her astonished expression and kiss her on the cheeks.

"Sorry. I have to go! I promise I'll tell you everything when I'm back," I yell while running out.

She bends down and scoops the grains into her hands before pouring it back in the basket. But with each scoop she acquires, she raises her head to watch me jump out.

 "Wish me luck-"

 "-Be careful," she screams. With a sharp nod, I toss the fence door aside and run outside while adjusting my black hat on my head properly.

Staring into the air, Woo Hyun sits by the wall showcasing the outside world when someone enters. Sealing his lips, he turns back quickly and steps down ready to leave. His movement ceases when he feels her grab his hand.

"Can we talk," a young woman asks. Her arms are covered under a green robe reaching her feet. Her hair is dolled up with a diver porcelain hairpin holding a bun in the middle. Her eyes searches for an answer in his eyes but he looks away like always.

 Accompanied by some maids, her court lady steps back for them to talk peacefully. The maids are all standing in line in the same pink dress with blue laces tying their hair. A blue band holds their dress over their waist.

"Yes." They bow as she orders them to leave with her eyes. His eyes look over elsewhere as he takes her hand off his arm.

 "What is it?" She moves elegantly with her robe and a golden hairpin reaching for the sky on her head towards him. As she stops a feet from him, she smiles and folds her lips. He breaks eye contact and keeps his head unaffected by her words. Folding her fingers with each other, she manages to buy time for herself.