👑44| "Is that you"??

🌸🌸

"If you don't want more trouble, expose whoever wrote that book."

My feet stomp back in shock while my body refuses to budge. The fire is too intense that it consumes everything it finds along the way.

Thick black smoke lurks through the atmosphere and dives deeper into the sky. Everything is in a mess as people around try to stop the fire with buckets of water from behind.

The flash of fire soars in my eyes as I remember the day back, when mom died in the fire. It was exactly like this, but no one helped before. Those horrible memories gush through my mind and makes me feel like it is happening again.

Those painful memories I tried to forget flash through my thoughts and makes me stumble back while people push me aside to assist in stopping the fire.

The heat emanating from the fire hovers around my skin and sends shivers down to my feet. The air around me feels extremely hot and scanty as times flies.

Studying the words the perpetrator left on the tree suddenly makes me feel much more scared than I already am.

Whoever set the house on fire knows what he is doing. My diary must surely contain something which poses a threat to him or her.

Does that mean what I dream of everyday is something that actually happened years back? Are they a reality, that poses a good threat to the perpetrator? Who am I?

Is my existence due to a mere chance?Are they not just nightmares? What if it actually happened? Could it be that he or she wants to see me for that reason, to kill me.

No...it can't be possible. There is nothing as such. But who was following me? Is he the one who set the bookshop on fire?

I turn back to check if he is still following me but to my relief, he is no where around me.

He left....and the library has been serving fire because of me. Another misfortune arose due to something relating to me.

What should I do now?

Woo Hyun sits beside a small table looking into a scroll when Moon Bin bashes into his chambers panting vigorously. Two guards keep up with him as he steps into his chambers with a bow.

He raises his head to inquire the cause of the bang on his door and who was panting from the run. His eyes stutter seeing Moon Bin with two guards standing in front of him with clueless eyes staring at him.

"The bookshop is on fire! We've sent over some men to severe the fire, but it's spreading too quickly."

He gets up and drops the scroll on the table with a nod. Looking around in thoughts, he raises his head again and walks outside together with countless guards towards the main gate. He can see the dark smoke diving into the atmosphere from the hallway. It is coming from afar.

The guards bow to him clutching to their swords when he gets to the centre hallway.

"Your Majesty! We've managed to cool it down. But the damage was too much. All the books relating to the country's affairs and history have been burnt into ashes!"

His eyes widen in shock listening to their opinion of the situation outside. One of the guards lower his head to talk further as he sees the clueless expression in his eyes.

"A message was also left on a tree close to the library. It was carved with a sharp tool."

Moon Bin's head jumps up hearing the additional information they had for them.