👑23| Burning Desires

🌸🌸

"You're mine! Only mine!" He repeats.  Tearing a part of her robe from her shoulder, his eyes close after taking deep breaths to calm his nerves. He smiles at what his eyes set on after opening his eyes.

  Lowering his head over her neck, his head jerks up a bit the moment after hearing a ruckus at the entrance.

Immediately the Crown Prince sets off towards his hall, guards begin to stand in his way. When he looks up with his fists clenching, they can't help but to hesitate standing in front of him.

Turning to each other in confusion, their grip on their swords loosens. Some drop their swords right at his daring stare while a few still stand hesitating to move away.

  "Move out of my way!" He yells. The heavy demand in his tone shakes up the morale in the remaining guards preventing him from moving further. Standing aside, he pushes the last reluctant guard against the wall and marches towards his chambers.

  Several guards step in immediately crossing their swords at the entrance. Spotting the perseverance in their eyes, he swiftly snatches a sword from one of them and hit them aback with one push with the sword

They fall in line quickly lying over the floor screeching in pain. While they attempt to get on their feet on struggles, he flings the sword at another group of guards approaching. Their feet stumble back in screeches when they spot an approaching sword.

Widening their eyes after the sword falls a few inches from them into the ground, their heads lower after that. "Where's he?!"

"Sorry—his Highness said not to disturb him!"

Burning with rage and fists clenched angrily, he lifts his head and turns to each one of the guards standing in his way.

  As he gazes at them daringly, he grabs a tight grip on their shoulders. Before they can register his next move he throws them on the floor and breaks into the room.

He pauses at the horrible sight while Ji Min stands directly behind her. With her trembling eyes, she looks away. Hearing the door bash open, she cries while looking into her son's teary and disappointing eyes.

"Let her go!" He yells as he bangs the door wide open. Ji Min turns to him with a smirk which slowly replaces an annoying stare. "You spoilt my romancing mood." He says. Standing up properly from behind, he heaves a sigh.

Hesitantly, she quickly steps down from the upper chambers covering her shoulder with her hands. Staring at Woo Hyun, tears start to fill her eyes and threaten to crush down any moment from then.

She stops walking to stand beside him. Looking down, she rushes out dragging her feet in the air.

"Eeomoni," he calls out but she neither stops running nor responds. He clenches his fists angrily when Ji Min's laughter reeks through his ears. Retuning a fuming and scary stare, he lowers his eyes.

"Oh," he smirks after shaking a part of his body playfully, "I'm so scared!" He adds laughing at him.

"This isn't part of the bargain. You're not to use my mom!"Chuckling, he raises his head slowly and touches his chest.

"You don't get something. I don't owe you any explanations here. You asked me not to kill her and this is the price for your request. You should be grateful I haven't killed her yet."

"And by the way...", he adds while moving around him. "Did you like my surprise?" He asks as he simpers in between his words.

  Unable to take his threats anymore, Woo Hyun throws his hands at him furiously but at every attempt he dodges and smile wickedly at him.