👑73| Suspension

🌸🌸

My heart skips a beat as I feel my body being pushed on the bed. Before I can comprehend the situation, my eyes look over anxiously and shiver at his unwavering stare into mine.

Caging my body beneath him, he lowers his head and places his lips on mine, locking my instincts. My eyes unconsciously seal while my fingers hesitantly crumple the sheets on the bed.

I feel a sudden spark of anguish when he parts his lips from mine. I stare into his eyes which had a hint of confusion and desire, which reflected in mine like a mirror shard.

Slowly raising my hand towards his face, I touch his lips but he responds differently deepening the kiss. My lips  glue to his almost like my life depends on it.

His lips trace every fibre of my lips leaving no space to break through. A shrill of incitement brushes through my whole body as I feel his lips teasingly devouring my thoughts.

My mind buzzes with desire and cravings with my lips anxiously planted on his.

For the first time in my life, I realize that I have fallen deeply in love with the Crown Prince. There was no going back and I couldn't deny it, no matter the consequences.

I feel a sudden jilt in my chest when light illuminates through the room. My eyes widen in shock when I see Moon Bin standing by the door with his fists clenched.

The Crown Prince gets up slowly and studies the environment as he realizes what he just did.

"Woo Hyun! How dare you take advantage of her!"

I get up from the bed quickly and rush to hide him behind me before he can attack him. He raises his eyes in fury but I couldn't let him hurt him.

"He didn't...I-I consented, because I love him!"

His clenched fist quickly dissipates once I let out my confession. Stepping back in shock, he lowers his head in agony after pulling him from my back. He grabs him by the neck while screaming at him.

But he just remained silent after all his screams. I dash to Moon Bin to pull him away but the eruption of a sudden laugh caught my attention.

As curiosity devours my ears to know who was behind the laughter, I regret checking the moment after.

With his lips touching each other, he let out a laugh while smirking at the corner of his mouth.

"What a curious scene! You're really good at this Eun Seong Ri!"

I raise my head quickly with a confused look but his ending statement shatters my heart into pieces.

"She entangled you too. After all chasing after men to get what she wants has always been her hidden talent."

Moon Bin furrows his eyebrows in dire shock at the words he utters.

"You still don't get it? Which girl would willingly enter a man's room this late without ulterior motives?"

He raises one eyebrow in a crooked manner and stares at me emotionless, unlike before.

"Woo Hyun!" Moon Bin raises his hand at him but he just stands in front of him with a long glare.

Unconsciously, my feet stump back in shock as my mind tries to process this. I shake my head repeatedly with tears running down my cheeks.

A burning unbearable sensation squeezes my breath to the extent that I feel no need to breath anymore. My fingers cling to my chest but I couldn't contain the pain and hopelessness anymore.

"Don't blame me for being immoral... she's an expert in manipulation. Thank God you came on time."

His eyes quickly turns to me with a smirk before his body is pushed back against the wall with a hit from Moon Bin. I pull Moon Bin away before he can punch him again.