👑39| Confrontation

🌸🌸

"Who are you? What are you hiding under the mask?"

Ji Min question as he makes his way moving towards him slowly. Min Kyu smirks playfully and throws his black coat over his face. With that, he disappears leaving him clueless.

Immediately he realizes the hide and seek he plans on playing on him, Ji Min speeds off towards him and splinters on a leg to chase after him.

"Why are you running huh? Too scared to face me!" He mocks while he rushes to stand behind one of the large oak trees in the forest.

With a smile forming on his face he comes out of his hideout. "I'm not scared of you. Ji Min—you should be."

Ji Min scoffs at his threat and passes his fingers over his forehead to fling a strand of hair which falls out of place over his face, disturbing his clear vision.

"I know what you did years ago to the Queen."

Mentioning this, Ji Min steps out from behind the tree and looks around with keen eyes.

Exchanging death glares, they stare at each other three feet from one another. The cold wind blows over their hanboks and make them fly in between the tune of the wind.

Not only their hanboks are affected by the strong wind, but their long black hair too.

Over their necks, their black hair wriggles hapazardly in the air unsettled for minutes. As he notices the sudden fear in his eyes, he stumbles backwards when the vanquished wind settles. Pulling out his sword, he laughs for a second and circles around Ji Min.

 Within two minutes, he goes around him so swiftly to track his movements.

Ji Min steps back and looks around for him, but he suddenly disappears and leaves only his voice to keep him company. Ringing in his ears, he turns around while scanning the surrounding in thoughts.

"Looking for me?" His eyes widen as he feels the cold touch of a metal against his neck. Looking down, he finds a sword sticking to his throat. When he reaches out for it, Min Kyu disappears again leaving him alone.

"Which vampire are you? How do you know about that?!"

Min Kyu gradually steps out from the darkness and appears behind him to touch his shoulders with his icy hands. He stumbles back quickly turning around as he sees no one around again.

"That's a secret between me and myself!"

He laughs as he knows he makes no sense with that statement. Watching the horror in his eyes, he continues to talk. "In exactly two weeks, I promise you your death, right from now!"

Before he can utter another word, he disappears from his sight and this time for good.

"Who are you! Come back! I'm not scared of you. Don't act like a rat!" He yells while throwing his shaky eyes around. He only stops screaming when he sees his guards rushing over to him.

His eyes fall in thoughts as the guards move in sequence to stand beside him. They bow with their swords and look at him. He doesn't talk and twirls back looking around quietly before he walks ahead with the guards behind him.

I close the door quietly this morning.l immediately after I wake up. Making sure that no one is around, I turn back and lock the door.

  I have to write something about yesterday's incident. I need answers and they are with that girl I am asked to find, the Crown Princess. I have to find her as soon as possible.

I make sure the door is locked before running my fingers over a pile of books.

"Where is it?" I repeat under my breath while unpacking all the books  on the floor. I sit on the pillow and look through the books one by one, but I can't find it after an hour of searching.