👑47| Turn up

🌸🌸

 The guards begin stomping their feet unconsciously and rush out from the exit to his chambers. They bow simultaneously while resting their swords in their palms.

The Crown Prince turns to the guard informant and pulls out a sword from his table.

  "Where is he?" He asks. The guard lowers his head and retorts sharply, "The town square. That's where he was last seen."

  He nods and lifts his hand to call all his guards forward. They step up with bows waiting for his command to proceed patrolling. With his eyes gazing down, he suddenly twirls to my direction without a word, before he steps out.

  His guards quickly follow up with his pace and march to the exit of the palace with him.

  My eyes waver in silence processing what the guard just informed.

Another vampire has appeared in the town square, and this time it's an adult?

  Who is behind this conspiracies? What reason is he or she creating vampires and releasing them out for?

Looking around to find no guards around me, a sudden thought crosses my mind. I have a lot of questions about my identity, and this vampire can help me get the answers. I can't stay here and wait while they kill him. I have to find out.

 They won't notice my absence since the Crown Prince himself is preoccupied with the current situation. I can leave this place and return before he does.

 With a long sigh, I step out and start running towards the main gate. My eyes set on a few maids along the hallway, but they are heading to another direction. I turn around shortly after spying around and march to the gate.

  Immediately I get to the main gate, swords are severed into a cross in front of me. My steps flicker when I realize something. The entrance is choked with a debating crowd. They are trying to enter the palace as they yell angrily.

   "Let us in!" I start look around to inquire about the situation but there is nothing better to see, only a noisy crowd screaming their wits out. This time, it isn't just one vampire, but lots of them rummaging the town square for their prey.

  I push one of the guards out of my way and make my way outside. I don't know why, but I have to find Bo Mi and aunt first before I search for one vampire. They might be in trouble.

 What if they have gotten to them or other townspeople?

  My thoughts are disturbed by the hungry grunting the debating vampires make patrolling the whole town. Their bloody teeth clench thirstily as their eyes dilate craving for more blood.

Both the young and old maidens scream and run helter-skelter in search of refuge when they are attacked by them. It is like running in circles all over the town. Nothing is like before, because the vampires have taken all over chasing after the humans. The peace in the town before diminishes gradually now.

  Guards dash from the entrance to attacking the vampires one by one, but their efforts go down to drain as the vampires outnumbers them at the gate.

The gates start to close when they try to enter the palace. This traps me outside as I turn it find the door closing in front of me.

  The vampires devour most of them giving rise to more vampires. To my horror, I watch as the guards who were dead before, rise up and start moving towards the healthy guards and townspeople. My eyes shudder in fear stumbling back on my feet.

  That horrible look in their eyes, and the thirst for blood....I have felt this before. It's as if I was like them before....

 Glaring over their healing scar necks, it is exactly like mine. They have the same mark as the one I have at the lower part of my neck. My feet turns all wobbly at the petrifying shock of my life.