3

-Misaki's POV-

"Hey Aizawa! Ready to grade?" I ask as he opens the door. "Yeah lets get this over with..." he grumbles and allows me in his dorm/ Apartment. He was wearing grey sweats, a black t-shirt and his hair was tied up in a low ponytail. Damn he's actually really hot, he's got a great body, very muscular and with his hair tied up he looks even hotter. I feel my face heating up as I watch him walk to his living room but I quickly look away to stop myself. 

I look around his place it was actually really nice here. Very simplistic but clean and nice. "Sorry about the cat hairs." he mumbles rubbing his neck a little embarresed. "Oh you have a cat?" I ask and he nods. "Pst pst Suki pst pst..." he calls for the call snapping his fingers and a little white cat comes from under the couch and jumps on the coffee table. 

"Awww she's adorable!" I say and walk to the table crouching down. "Carful she's not very social." he says but I stick out my hand and let the small kitty sniff it. She sniffs then meows and rubs her head against my hand and allows me to pet her. I scratch lightly at her ears and she purrs. "Interesting, she normally hates people." Aizawa says courting down next to me. "I have a cat too, Her name is Asami, Maybe she smells her on me." I explain.

"Really? You have a cat?" he asks and I nod. "Classic story, I save her from a tree when she was just a kitten and she had no owner so I took her home, she's only 4 but she's my little baby!" I say scratching Suki's head. "Nice..." he says and I look at him only to see him smiling a bit. I feel my face heat up when we make eye contact. 

"U-um we should get started..." I say and he nods. "Come." he brings me to his kitchen and I sit down at the small table. "Here's ten test, thanks for your help this will make this go a lot faster." He says sitting next to me. "Yeah of course no big deal!" I say and we get started on the test. We go through all the test grading them and keeping light conversation but mostly just silence as we grade. 

"Ugh finally finished!" I groan flopping my head onto the table. "I know right, thank god." he says leaning back in his chair. We let out a sigh on relief and sit for a moment in silence. "Thanks again for this." He says and I nod. "Of course it's really no problem." I say and prop my head up on my hand looking back at him. "How are you adjusting to UA?" he asks and I shrug. 

"Good right now, I just hope I'm doing well." I say and he nods. "Your doing good to far I can tell you that." He says and I smile. "Thats good thank you. I hope you don't mind me working with you." He leans forward a bit looking at me in my eyes. "No I don't mind. I will admit I was bit skeptical when Nezu told me Misaki Bakugo was coming to work with me." He says making me chuckle. 

"Yeah I can get that." I say with a smile. "Yeah I mean you never know. Especially after meet you mother and seeing how her and Bakugo talk I was a bit nervous." He says and I laugh. "yeah their bat shit crazy. My dad is much calmer though I kinda fall somewhere in between the two haha." I say and he chuckles. "I can see that..." he leans on his hand and looks at me. 

"I'm sorry if Katsuki's caused you much trouble in the past. I'll try to keep him in line." I say and he nods. "Thank you I appreciate that." he says and we sit in a comfortable silence looking into each others eyes. "Your a good teacher. Thanks for all your help with Katsuki, Thanks for being there while I was gone." I say and look at him. 

"It's my job but thank you..." He says and leans a little closer. His eyes were stoic and deep, a nice charcoal grey that complimented his skin. "You have nice eyes..." I mumble not meaning to say that out loud. "S-sorry..." I mumble but we don't stop looking at each other. "No its ok you as well.. Fiery." he says and bite my lip as I look his face up and down. I see him lick his lips and I smile a bit. 

"Um maybe I should leave?" I ask him just gaging him to see if he was feeling what I was feeling. "If you want to but I'm enjoying your company..." he says leaning a bit closer. "Are you sure? I know you probably want to get some rest." I say leaning closer to him. "I'll be fine I'm always tired." He says and I chuckle a bit.