6

-Aizawa's POV-

"Morning everyone!" Misaki comes walking into the room with two to-go cups of coffee. "Morning Aizawa." She smirks at me and places the coffee. "3 sugar no milk." She whisper having remembered my coffee order. "Thanks Bakugo." I smirk at him and sip the coffee. "So how was the "Movie" " Mina asks and Misaki rolls her eyes. "Shitty. It said it was a comedy but it wasn't funny at all." Misaki says and I chuckle. 

"Yeah sureeeee." Sero adds on, They heard us talking on the phone when she was in the car, Bakugo must have pressed her for answers on why she was coming to my place. She's good at pretending like nothing happened, very quick on her feet coming up with lies. "Hey where is, Deku? And Kiri, and Tsu, and Ururaka?" She asks looking around the classroom. "Work studies! Kirishima's working with fat gum!" Kaminari tells her. 

"Yeah! and Ururaka and Tsu are at Ryukyu Agencies I'm so jealous!" Mina squeals. "And Midoryia is working with Sir Nighteye." Todoroki adds on. "Oh how funny I have a meeting with NightEye today." Misaki says and I raise an eyebrow. "You do too?" I ask and she nods. "Yeah I got a call last night asking if I'd be willing to come and help with a mission." She says to me. "Me as well." I say and she smiles.  "Cool, I guess I'll see you there Eraserhead." She says with a smirk. "Yeah yeah. Come on everybody lets get started..." I stand up and we start teaching the class....

~Time skip to lunch~

"Hey Aizawaaaaaa~" Misaki sings as she enters the teachers lounge. "What do you want?" I ask annoyed as I was trying to get to sleep. "Can you come with me for a second? I need some help in the classroom." She says and I groan. "Can't Mic help you?" I ask opening my eyes. "No can do my erasing headed friend, I'm relaxing!" Mic says and I sigh. "Yeah whatever.." I crawl out of my sleeping bag and she smiles. 

"Come on!" She walks out of the room and we go to the room. "Alright what do you need?" I ask and she looks at the hall, She looks around then closes the door and locks it. "Misaki?" I ask and she runs over to me. "I need you." She jumps up into a kiss and I hold her waist. "Woah we're in school!" I whisper shout and she smirks. "Better be quick.." She walks over to the desk and hops up on it pulling a condom from her bra. 

"Please?" She asks and I feel myself get hard. "Fuck fine..." I walk over to her and grab the condom. I kiss her roughly and she smirks into the kiss. "We gotta be quick." I say and flips her around. "Yes sir..." She hums and bend her over the desk. "No panites?" I ask as I pull down her pants. Her hero costume was simple just come red and orange combat pants and a black crop top so it wasn't like she had to completely  strip. 

"Nuh uh, I was feeling frisky.." She says and I groan. "Thats so fucking hot.." I whisper and pull my dick out through my pants I roll the condom on and waist no time to just stick it in her. I cover her mouth pulling her head up. "Mmm~" She moans into my hand and I pound into her from behind. "You really are such a naughty girl, fucking me in the classroom." I whisper and feel her clench down on my dick. 

"You gonna fucking cum?" I ask going faster and she moans a muffled moan into my hand. "Cum kitty.." I say and she cums on my dick, I felt some weird sense of pride knowing I was the one one who could make her cum, it made me see special in a weird way. Her muffled moans and the way her eyes roll back into her head as she cums all over me sends me over the edge. "Fuck cumming..." I groan and release into the condom. 

After a moment of riding out our highs I pull up and clean myself up. "Your really so fucking dirty." I say and she pulls her pants back up. "You love it." She says and I chuckle. I unlock the door and sit at the desk. I pull her hand make her sit on my lap. I push a strand of hair from her face and look up at her. "You look so fucking hot when you cum." I say and she blushes. "Sorry it's a little embarrassing I just can't control my face when it happens." She says looking away. "I like it.." I say and she smiles.