14

"mumph! S-shota are you sure you w-wanna do this right now?" I moan after pulling away from a heated kiss with Shota. "You've been teasing me all damn day in this sexy outfit, I can't wait any longer..." he kisses in my neck and down to my chest.  "C-can we at least go h-hoAH~" I was trying to reason with him but he stuck his hand in between my thighs and starts rubbing my clit. 

We were in the back seat of his car. We had just come from hero event he was invited to. We came said hi to a few people then he abruptly dragged me out of the event and threw me into the car. We drove back to the dorms In silence and parked outside our building When he told me to get in the back seat. 

"W-why don't we just go inside baby?" I ask cupping his cheek making him look up at me. "Mirio and Midoryia are watching Eri. We'd have to dismiss them, make sure Eri is asleep, it's a whole to do, I just want to fuck you silly here and now." He says and bites my shoulder making me moan. "Ah shit o-ok ok we can do that mmm~" I moan as he rubs my clit vigorously. 

"Good girl..." He chuckles and we start making out again. I rub my hands up and down his back as he hikes my leg up. "Fuck..." I breath out and he rubs his bulge against my wet core. "HEY WHATS GOING ON IN THERE HAHHAHAH!" we hear knocking and banging on the window followed by a bunch of laughter. We look up at the window only to see Mic, Midnight, Katsuki, and Kirishima laughing at us. 

"You've gotta be kidding me..." Shota groans and presses the button to open the window. "What." He asks annoyed and I place my head on the car seat closing my eyes annoyed. "The boys needed to see Misaki and so we brought them here but you Mirio and Midoryia said you weren't back yet." Mic explains. "So we came out and saw you car and when we looked in well you know..." Midnight says and they all bust into laughing. 

"You've got to be kidding me.." I grumble and pat Shota's back. "get off." I say and he groans. He sits up and I open the door allowing my body to fall out. "Ow bitch!" I groan and they giggle at me. "What the fuck do you want?" I ask Katsuki and he raises an eyebrow. "You can't talk to me like that your "My teacher" or whatever." He says and I put my hands on my hips. 

"Is this a school matter or a personal matter?" I ask and he shrugs. "Personal." he says and I slap the back of his head. "That what the fuck do you want you little shit stain?" I ask and he chuckles. "Can we like talk in private?" Kirishima ask and I roll my eyes. "Go into my dorm." I look in the car and grab my purse. "Here's the key I'll be there in a second. Go." I say and they run off to my dorm. 

"Fucking cock blockers." I say to mic and Midnight. "Sorry we didn't know you were getting busy in the car!" Mic says with a laugh. "Why don't you just do it inside you savages?" Midnight asks and I sigh. "With school, work, and now Eri we have  personal time, for anything! Not just sex we can't Hang out alone..." I start. "Eat alone, sleep alone, even sit in the classroom alone. Someone always comes into see one of us." Shota says looking through the window. 

"So what you telling us is you need an alone night?" Midnight asks and I shrug. "Yeah you could say that." I say her eyes sparkle. "Why don't send Eri to the dorms with Midoryia for a sleep over one night!" Midnight suggest. "Oh yeah! Like a little sleep over night! There would be 20 component heroes in training with her not to mention she liked Midoryia and a few others, plus you'd only be a minute away if anything went wrong which it most likely wouldn't!" Mic says and I think. 

"Not the worst Idea in the world actually..." I say out loud then look at Shota. "I don't know. Eri doesn't like to sleep alone. The past few weeks we'll put her to bed in her room and she'll some how find her way Inyo our bed one way or the other." Shota points out. "Yeah but she wouldn't be alone! plus it'll get her used to being around more students!" Midnight says and I smile. "I like it, I mean if you're not ok with it thats fine but I don't know it's only one night." I say and he thinks.

"Alright that sounds good." Shota gets out of the car and hugs my waist. "I'll take you out it'll be nice, we haven't really gone on a date other then tonight and it sucked. I hate being around people." He grumble and I laugh. "OK great! Thanks Nerumi, Hizashi, that was a good idea!" I say and they giggle. "Ugh ok let me go see what these fuckers want, I'll see you at your place." I kiss Shota then wave at them before going to my dorm. 

I was greeted by Asami. "Oh baby what are you doing here?" She twirls around my feet and meows at me. "Deku said she was scratching at Aizawa's door so he just dropped her off here." Katsuki says from the living room. "Ok baby! I missed you all night! I know you already ate you fatty but while I talk to these fuckers go ahead and eat the dry food in the bowl." I pet Asmai's ears and she meows at me. 

"Jesus Christ is was a long ass night!" I groan stretching out. I stand in my living room looking at the full length mirror I had in there as the boys stared at me from the couch. "Jesus was nobody gonna tell me I'm getting fat?" I ask turning to the side and see a small bump in my stomach. "Your pregnant dumbass, and 3 months of course you're gonna start showing you idiot." Katsuki says and I hold my stomach. "I don't know this might just be fat. I'm gonna have to start working out more.." I mumble and sigh. 

"Alright what the hell do you need? I wanna get dressed and go to bed." I say looking at them. "We're dating." Katsuki's says and Kirishima nods. I stare at them un impressed. "This is what you came to tell me?" I ask and they stare at me confused. "I'm sorry?" Kirishima asks confused. "I mean don't get me wrong I'm really happy for you guys and stuff but like... That could have been a texts? Maybe you could have told me tomorrow?" I ask and Katsuki chuckles. 

"Your just mad you didn't get to have gross ass car sex." He says and Kirishima cringes. "Your damn right I'm mad! I've had a long ass week." I say tying my hair up. "Morning sickness, teaching you fuckers, back pain, foot pain, working out, working, Eri, Shota, doctors appointments, meetings, The list goes on I needed some dick." I say and they both laugh. 

"Well I'm just cranky. I'm very happy for you both." I say and pat their heads. "Do the others know?" I ask and they shake their heads. "Alright I won't tell anyone, not even Shota till you're ready." I say and they smile. "Thanks Saki... And technically I owe you 20 bucks because it's been a week when I said I'd do it by 10 last Saturday." Katsuki grumbles making me laugh. 

"Your ok. Keep it go do something fun or whatever kids do now a days." I say and he smiles. "Alright go back to the dorms I'm gonna get dressed at Shota's." I say with a yawn. "Fuck my back..." I groan and place a hand on my back. "Are you ok?" Kirishima asks and I nod. "Yeah my back just hurts..." I say behind over and picking up Asami. "Probably a pregnancy thing." He adds and I shrug. "Or I'm just old and fat. Same difference." I say and they giggle. 

I walk them outside then I got to Shota's place where there was madness. Eri and Mirio were doing Shota makeup while Midoryia braided his hair. "Well don't you look sexy." I say and they all look at me. "Misaki!" Eri runs up to me and I drop Asmai on her feet. I pick up Eri and she hugs me. "I missed you..." She says and I hug her back. "I missed you to sweetheart, did you have fun with Deku and Mirio?" I ask and she nods. "Oh thats good!" I put her down and groan. 

"You ok kitty?" Shota asks standing up. "Mhm just some back pain. I think it's from walking in the heals all night. If you don't mind I'm gonna go to bed.." I say and kiss him. "No go ahead kitty. I'll take care of this." He says kissing my forehead. "Thank you. I love you call me if you need anything." I say and he nods. "I love you too, I'll meet you in bed." He waves me off and I walk to the room.

I change into one of his shirts and my shorts then climb into the nice, big, soft bed, letting my body relax. After a while I feel the bed shift and an arm wraps around my waist. "Hey Shota..." I say tiredly. "Hi kitty..." he rubs my stomach and I smile. "Good night baby, I'll see you in the morning." I kiss his other hand that rested by my head and he kisses my shoulders. "I love you." He says with a yawn. "I love you too." w