20

"Gah-" I wake up in the middle of the night with a sharp pain in my stomach. "Mmm Misaki?" Shota tired grumbles my name into my shoulder blades as he holds me. "Ugh shit m-my stomach.." I say and then suddenly the pain leaves. That was happening the last few days but this was the worst, it hurts a lot.

"Whats going on kitty?" Shota rubs my stomach and I breath. "Mmm nothing baby sorry for waking you up just go back to sleep." I say and he hums. I start to fall back asleep but after a minute I felt another pain. "GAH-" I this time it really fucking hurt. "Ok ok I'm up..." Shota sits up tuning on the light on the side of his bed. "S-shit.." I hold my stomach and groan. "Whats going on?" He asks and I sit up. "I- I don't know! My stomach h-hurts!" I say and then the pain melts away again.

"F-fuck..." I groan and relax my muscles. "hmm.." He looked tired as fuck but I just sighed. "Ok ok I think I'm ok now. You can go to sleep baby I'm sorry. I'm gonna go pee real quick." He grumbles something like "Ok kitty" but he was half asleep so it was incoherent. I go to the bathroom and pee then stand back up but as I bend to pull up my pants I feel my water break.

"Oh my god..." I look down at the mat under my feet and see it was wet. "Oh my god that was a contraction, I'm going into labor!" I pull off my now dirty pants and run out to the room. "Shit shit shit shit shit!" I run and put on sweatpants then turn on the light. "Shota... Shota!" I shake him awake. "Mmm what.." He groans keeping his eyes closed. "My water just fucking broke!" I say and he grumbles.

"Then go get more water..." He says and I groan. "NO! Shota my water broke, like I'm going into labor! My stomach doesn't hurt I'm having contractions!" I say and his eyes shoot open. "What?" He hops out of bed and I nod. "We need to get to the hospital." I say and he nods. He goes to the closet pulling on a shirt and then grabbing the to-go bag we had packed while I go to Eri's room. "Eri..." I lightly shake her awake. "Eri sweetheart." I say and she flutters her eyes open.

"Misaki?" She asks rubbing her eyes. "Hi baby yes, I'm sorry to wake you but we need get going." I say and she sits up. "Where are we going?" She asks and I smile. "The babies are coming.." I say and she gasps. "Really?" She asks and I nod. "Oh yay!" She cheers and turns on her little table lamp. "Are we leaving now?" She asks and I nod. "Ok ok, can I wear my pajamas?" She ask and I chuckle. "Of course come on lets go." She stands up putting on her little slides and grabs my hand.

"Come on lets get going." Shota says with a yawn. "Ok baby.." We go out to the car and start driving to the hospital. On the car ride over I call mom. "Misaki? What the fuck it's 2 am..." Mom grumbles after answering the phone. "The babies ma! They're coming now! I need your help with Eri, me and Sho need to be in the delivery room!" I say and Mom yells. "WHAT WHAT! Maseru wake the fuck up your daughters in labor!" Mom yells and I chuckle a bit. "Ok baby I'll meet you at the hospital! Don't worry about Eri you and Shota just worry about having them we'll take care of the little one!" Mom says and I smile. "Thanks Mama. I'll see you there!" I hang up the phone and smile wide. 

"Are you excited?" I ask Shota and he smiles at me. "Of course kitty I can't wait to meet them..." He says and I squeal. "I bet our boy will be as handsome as his daddy." I say and he chuckles. "Our girl will be just a beautiful as her mother." He grabs my hand and Eri giggles behind us. "Are you excited to meet them Eri?" I ask and she squeals. "I can't wait to have a little brother and sister! Thats what they are to me right?" She asks and I giggle. "Yes!" I say and we all chuckle. 

We arrive at the hospital and go up to the front desk. "Um hello I'm in labor." I say awkwardly, I mean what do I say in this situation, I'm not nervous I'm really ready for this so I'm not really panicking. "Oh! Ok wonderful yes please whats your name?" She ask and I give her my name. "Ok great! I see you doctor is Dr. River I will contact Doctor River for you and she'll be here when your ready to give birth! For now please just follow me!" The nurse says and I nod. 

Me, Shota, And Eri follow the nurse to a giant room. "Ok Ms. Bakugo please just change into this and you may lay on the bed! I'll come around in a little to check on you!" The nurse says and hands me a hospital gown and leaves. I quickly change into it and lie in my bed.  "Ms.Bakugo? Your parents are here." The nurse comes in the room with my parents behind her. "Hi baby!" Mom comes and hugs me. 

"Hi mama, Hi dad. I'm sorry this is pretty inconvenient." I say with a small laugh. "It's ok dear, we're don't care, we're just so happy for you." Dad says kissing my forehead. "Oh Sho you're gonna have to call out for school." I say and Shota sit in the chair looking like he's about to pass out. I giggle and he looks up. "Sorry love.." he yawns and stands up. "Are you ok Shota?" Mom asks and he nods. 

"I was up late grading papers then I woke up for this, I'm fine." He says and I chuckle. "Why don't you get some sleep baby, this is probably gonna take a whILE-" I feel a contraction and I clench the side of the bed. "Ah s-shit!" I groan and Shota comes and lets me squeeze his hand. "Are you ok Misaki?" Eri asks as the contraction stops. "mhm, I'm ok!" I say with a tired smile. She yawns and rubs her eye. "Come on Eri we're gonna take you back to our home so you can get some sleep." Mom says grabbing Eri's little hand. 

"Oh ok, Shota am I allowed to go?" Eri asks Shota and he chuckles. "Yeah kid go get some sleep. When the babies are bored Mitsuki and Masaru will bring you back." Aizawa says and she nods. "Ok, Bye I love you." She says with a yawn and I smile wide. She's never said I love you to us before. "I love you too!" I say and blow a kiss at her. She giggles and We say bye to Mom and Dad. 

"Your gonna take a little nap?" I ask Shota but he shakes his head. "I'm fine, I want to be awake through all of this." He says dropping eye drops in his eyes. He's so fucking sweet I can't handle it. "Are you ok? Do you need anything?" He asks holding my hands but I shakes my head. "Just you." I say and he chuckles. "OH! I'm gonna text Katsuki so when he wakes up in the morning he'll see!" I say and Shota hands me my phone. 

"Are you gonna tell Hizashi and Nerumi?" I ask and Shota sighs. "I'll tell them after they are born. They'll want to come here and help with  birth." He says and I laugh. "True." I open my messages and text Katsuki that I'm in labor and that hopefully by tomorrow morning the twins will be here. "Oh boy this is weird! I mean they could be here in an Hour!" I say excited. "I know, i hop it happens soon." He says and I nod. "I feel like it'll be happening soon..." 

Pregnant with Aizawa X OC (Bakugo's Older sister)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें