25

~6 years later~

"UNCLE KATS!" Masaki yells as her uncle enter her house. "UNLCE EI!" Shoya yells seeing them too. "Oh would you look who it is..." Misaki comes from her room with a slight smirk on her face. "Sup you old hag." Katsuki smirks seeing his older sister. 

"KATSUKI!" Eri comes running when she hears the commotion. "EIJIRO!" Eri pulls them down into a tight hug and smiles wide. "How was you mission?" Eri asks with a large smile. "We kicked ass of course." Katsuki says and they all laugh. "UP!" Masaki yells at her uncle to pick her up. "Hey what about me?" Kiri asks picking up Masaki and spinning her around. 

"Uncle Kats! Did you bring me the rock!" Shoya asks trying to reach up and grab at Katsuki's hand. "Yeah I got the fucking rock.." Katsuki hands the small child a rock from Katsuki recent mission. Shoya liked to collect them he thinks they'll be worth a lot of money in the future. 

"So how have you been?" Misaki asks hugging her brother. "Fine, we just got back and I wanted to see the brats." Katsuki says and she smiles. Her little brother was now a lot bigger than her but she knew she could still kick his ass. "I saw the special on you guys." Misaki says to the boys as they sit down on the couch with the kids. "Yeah I saw your segment to. Fucking idiot damn neat got your self kick out of the studio!" Katsuki says with a laugh. 

Recently Katsuki and Kirishima had come out as a couple to the world and new studios were dying to do a special on there relationship. "They asked me a stupid ass question! They asked me how I felt about you being gay? Like what kind of question is that! I don't give a fuck what you do shit.. I wanna kill that fucking reporter..." Misaki grumbles and Kirishima laughs. 

"Well thanks for defending us, a lot of people have been but there are of course people who hate our openness." Kirishima says shyly. "Well you tell me who it is I'll come out of retiring and kick there fucking asses." Misaki says. "Hell yeah mommy!" Masaki yells and they all giggle. "Where's dad? Shouldn't he be home by now?" Eri asks looking out the front window. 

"He should be shouldn't he...." Misaki says sarcastically. "OH! He's home!" Eri yells running to the front door and the twins follow after her. "DADDY!" Shota enters the house and Misaki rolls her eyes and crosses her arms. "Hey hey..." Shota smiles at his kids and they run him to the living room. 

"Oh look it's my loving husband who's an hour late..." Misaki says with an annoyed smirk on her face. "Hey kitty sorry I'm late." Shota tries to kiss her but she holds up a hand. "Where were you? Off with one of your little girlfreinds?" She asks and Shota chuckles. "Who the hell would I be with? I was at a meeting." He says and she squints. "Shoya what day is it?" She asks skeptical that maybe she's mixing up days. 

"Tuesday mommy!" Shoya announces proudly. "hmmm you're saved for now." She says and kisses Shota. Tuesdays are his meeting days and Misaki always forgets that. "You do this every week." Shota reminds her pulling her waist into his. "Oh well, What are you gonna do about it?" She asks and he chuckles. 

"Gross mommy why are you so lovey dovey with daddy." Masaki says fake gagging. "You idiot, Mommy and daddy are married, thats what you do." Shoya says and Masaki gags again. "Boys are gross, I don't want to do that!" Masaki says and Shoya crosses his arms. "Boys aren't gross! You're just weird." he says and the adults giggle. "I live with you Shoya and your disgusting! Always messing up my side of the room like your super gross. Right Eri?" Masaki says and Eri nods.

"Sorry Shoya but you and dad are disgusting." She says and Shota rolls his eyes. "You can't win Shoya. Better you just don't fight." Shota says and Shoya groans. "Oh Bakugo, Kirishima. Welcome back." Shota says looking at  the boys on the couch. "Sup Aizawa how you doing!" Kirishima says and they stand up.