7

"Ms.Bakugo? Mr.Aizawa what are you doing here?" Ururaka asks running up to us with Tsu. "Uravity, Froppy." I nod at them and they tilt their heads. "Call me EraserHead in places like this." Aizawa says next me. "And call me Queen Pop." I say and they girls nod. "But what are you doing here?" Deku runs up to us with Kirishima. 

"We were called here." Aizawa says and I nod. "Red Riot! Come sit!" Fat gum calls Kirishima and I notice the meeting had stared. I follow Aizawa and we sit down next to each other. Nighteye and his sidekick Bubble girl stands next to him. "Hello everyone thank you for joining us." Nighteye starts off. 

"Whats going on Sir?" Lock rock asks and night eye turns on a projector. He starts explain there is a little girl named Eri being held by a Yakuza group. Our job is to find where they are and save this little girl. "Oh my god that poor girl..." I whisper as I see her picture, she was covered in bandages and she looked so sad. Fat gum talks about a theory they have that Eri's blood is being used to make theses quirk candling drugs and my stomach knots. 

"With all due respect what are these kids doing here?" Rock lock asks pointing at all our students. "They will be assisting us on this mission." Sir says and all my students looked so sad. "We were there... We saw Eri, we had the chance to save her and I let her go.." Deku says and I frown at him. "It's ok Deku you did the right thing. We'll get her back." I say and Deku looks down. 

"And who are you?" Rock lock asks pointing to me. "Queen Pop." I say and he squints. "Why do we need all these back alley heroes. Can't we just patrol and catch the son of a bitch?" He ask and I raise an eyebrow. "1) We need them so they can patrol there areas, the more man power the better. 2) Queen pop is not a back alley hero, she was number 2 in America." Sir says and I roll my eyes. 

"I'd hate to agree with Rock lock but I'm afraid you don't need me for this mission. My quirk will not be useful to you all, If anything it'll only cause more trouble." I say and Sir shakes his head. "You'll be stationed outside. If all goes to plan we'll need you to help Ryukyu and her agency." Sir says and I nod.

 "But sir I believe my hero license for Japan expired 5 years ago. I never got it renewed." I say and he nods. "I renewed it. We need you outside fighting the other villains your quirk is useful to us don't worry so much." He says and I nod. "Yes Sir I understand." I say and he nods. "Alright everyone will be patrolling the next couple of days if you have any information lets us know and we'll get on this. Students I'd advise you to continue you on your normal everyday life till you are called for action. Eraser, Pop, You are not to discuss what you know with them till we say understand?" Sir asks, me and Aizawa nod. 

"Yes sir." We say and everyone stands up. "Good work everyone lets do this." Sir says finishing off the meeting. "That poor girl.." I say to Aizawa and we lean against the wall. "I know. We'll get her back though don't worry about that." He says determined. "I'll be patrolling at night after school." I say and he looks down at me. "Me as well." He says and I smile. "Maybe I'll see you around." I say and he chuckles. 

"Pop. Eraser." Sir comes up to us and we stand up straight. "Yes sir?" I ask and he looks down at me. "Don't let your personal relationship affect ability to work together, you are good team I'd hate to have to separate you two." Sir says and I blush. "There's nothing to worry about we are just friends." Aizawa says for me. "Mmm.." He looks at me and he so intimidating I look away. "Don't worry Sir. We're both very professional I want nothing more then to get this little girl back." I say and he nods. 

"Thank you for your honestly Pop. And both of you thank you for your help." He say sea walks away. "I'm sorry! I basically just told him I'm so sorry!"  I apologize to Aizawa and he pats my head. "Your ok I don't really care." He says and I smile at him. "Mr. Aiza- I mean Eraser!" Deku comes up to us with Togata with him. "Are you guys ok? Sir seemed serious talking to you guys." Togata says and I nod. 

"He was just telling us something don't worry." I say and Aizawa nods. "Will you or the rest of your classmates be working tonight?" Aizawa asks but Deku shakes his head. "We were too to go back to the dorms." Togata says and I nod. "We all better start heading back. We have a long week ahead of ourselves." I say and they nod. "Yes ma'am!" The boys says and run off to say by to sir and tell the other students it's time to leave. 

"Are you patrolling tonight?" I ask Aizawa and he shakes his head. "I start tomorrow." He says. "Ok good me too. Come on let's get going." We collect the students and bring them to the train station. Togata goes to his dorm and we walk the students to ours. "Nobody bring up what we talked about at the meeting keep your lips sealed." Aizawa says as we stop in front of the doors. "Yes sir." They all say but they seemed down. "It'll be ok kids..." I say and they nod. 

"Come on." We walk them inside where everyone else was. "What are you doing here?" Katsuki asks getting up from the couch. "Nothing just stopping by." I say to him. "You guys ok?" Mina asks looking at the 4 that came with us. "Yeah! Just tired long day!" Tsu says. "Wanna go back to the dorms, I'm tired." Aizawa says and I nod. "Yeah. Be good everyone see you tomorrow" I wave and turn to leave. 

"Going to bed?" I ask Aizawa and he shrugs. "Maybe. Maybe I have something more fun to do." He says with a smirk and I chuckle. "come to my place." I whisper and we leave the dorms. The entire way back I couldn't stop thinking about that girl, I pray we get her back...