10

I don't know how long I was out for but when I woke up I shot up out of bed. I took a deep breath and looked around the empty room. "Hello?" I call out but nods was here. I look around the bed and find the small bed remote with the help request button on it. I press the button and a second later a nurse come flying in. 

"Ms. Bakugo you're awake!" The nurse exclaims and behind her came Mom and Aizawa. "Misaki!" Mom yells and runs to my side. She pulls me into a hug and I squeeze her back. "Oh my god thank god you're awake!" She cries and holds me tight. "Mom! What are you doing here!" I hug her tight and she cups my face. "I'm your emergency contact still they called me when you got in." She says and I smile. 

"How long have I been out for?" I ask and look around. "3 days." Aizawa says and my jaw drops. "Jesus really?  Am I ok?" I ask with a small smile. "Yes! Very fine allow me to go over your charts, is it ok they are here?" The nurse asks holding up a clipboard. "Oh yes thats fine." I say and she nods. "Prefect. Ok well when you came in you had  a broken rib and a broken and you lost a blood but in the time you were asleep Recovery girl healed you up nice and good." The nurse starts and I nod. 

"So thats it I'm all good?" I ask and she smiles at me. "No of course not silly, don't you want know how the baby is doing?" She asks flipping the page but my stomach stops. "B-baby?" I ask and she nods. "Yes the baby.... You're... You're pregnant, did you not know?" She asks and I feel the color drain from my face. "Haha what?" I ask and mom gasp. "Your fucking pregnant?" She asks and I look at her with wide eyes. 

"N-no..." I say and the nurse hums.  "Yes... I'm afraid you are. A month and a half to be exact" She says and I put a hand on my stomach. "For real?" I ask and she nods. "Yes for real." She says with a smile. "Well just to let you know the baby is perfectly healthy and fine." The nurse says and I stare into emptiness. "How... How the fuck are you pregnant? You've only been back for 3 months..." Mom says and I look up at Aizawa.

His face was pale white and he stared at me. "I-... You're pregnant?" He ask and I nod. "Saki! Did you and... Him..." Mom asks and I nod. "A lot..." I say and mom chuckles. "Oh my god.." She says trying not to laugh. "Mom! This isn't funny I'm fucking pregnant!" I yell and she bust out laughing. "Oh my god Shota I-i'm so sorry..." I say and he walks over to me. "I'm sorry Misaki..." he cups my cheeks making me look up at him. 

"N-no I must have forgotten my birth control or something!" I say and he kisses me. "No I'm sure a condom broke or something I'm so sorry..." He says putting his head against mine. "What are we gonna do?" I ask and he shrugs. "It's up to you. I- I know what I want but I want to know what you want." He says and I feel tears roll down my face. 

"Oh baby don't cry it's ok." Mom rubs my back and Aizawa lets go of my face. "B-but what am I gonna do Mama? I mean-" "Shhh it's ok you don't have to make any decisions now just take a few days, think it over and then talk about it with Mr.Aizawa ok?" She says stroking my hair. "O-ok.." I sniffle and look down. "Are you sure it's his?" Mom asks and I nod. "I've only slept with Shota in the last 3 years..." I mumble and she nods. "Ok ma'am you're ok to leave."  The nurse says and I nod. 

"Here I stopped by your place to take care of asami and get you some clothes." Aizawa says handing me a bag of clothes. "T-thank you. How is Eri doing?" I ask and open the bag. "Awake and well actually, she keeps requesting to see the blond lady with the red eyes." Aizawa says with a chuckle. "She wants to see me?" I ask surprised. "She says you're the one who saved her then told her to do to Midoryia." He explains and I nod. 

"I'd love to see her let me just get changed." I say and he nods. "Ok baby I'm going home. Make sure to call me when you figure everything out ok?" She asks and I nod. "Yes of course mama, thank you I love you. Tell Dad I say hi." I say and she kisses my forehead. "Will do love." She walks out of the room with the nurse and Aizawa. 

I put on the hoodie and shorts Aizawa packed for me and I left to room where Aizawa was waiting for me. "Hey.." He says and I look down. "Hey.."I mumble and he sighs. He gabs my waist and pulls me into his body. I look up at him feeling tears spill from my eyes. "You don't have to decide anything right now. I'm not going anywhere though, no matter what you do, what you decide, whatever, I'm by you." He whips a tear from my cheek. 

"Thank you Aizawa..." He leans down and kisses me softy. The kiss was so comforting and full of love it made me so happy and safe. "Come on let's go see Eri." He says and walks me down to her room. We get there but before he opens the door he looks at me. "Midoryia and Togata are here too..." he says and I nod. "Ok good I'd like to see them." I say and open the door. 

I look at the bed and the small girl sat on her knee looking at the boys sitting in front of her. "Ms. Bakugo!" Deku turns and see's me. "Hey kids!" I wave at them. "Ms. Bakugo? Your the nice lady who saved me..." Eri says and I walk over to the bed. "Hey kiddo, how are you doing?" I ask and sit next to her. "I'm ok. Thanks to Mr. Lemillion and Mr. Deku and Mr. Aizawa." She says looking down. 

"I'm glad you ok. I heard you were looking for me?" I ask and she nods. "Thank you for saving me..." She says and stares down. "You all got hurt trying to save me and I feel really bad... The man with the glasses got hurt but I'm not allowed to see him yet..." Eri says and I look at Aizawa. "Sir?" I ask and he shakes his head. I feel my a lump in my throat and I feel like I'm gonna cry again. 

"U-um.." I look away and bite my lip trying not to cry again. I take a deep breath and calm my self down. "it's ok Eri. We're all ok now." I say and cup her cheek. "We're all just so happy you're ok dear." I say rubbing my thumb over her cheek. "Are you ok?" She asks and I nod. "Much better knowing you're ok." I say and she nods. 

"Your such a pretty girl even with this little frown on your face." I say and poke her cheek. "Thank you Ms. Bakugo." She says and I smile. "How long are you in here for?" I ask and she shrugs. "Couple days then I'm taking her with me." Aizawa says and I nod. "She'll be living with me for a while." He explains and I smile wider. "well looks like we'll be neighbors! I'll be able to see you all the time then!" I say and she nods. 

"Ok that sounds nice." She says and I pat her head. "Deku, Togato? How are you feeling?" I ask and they look down. "I'm ok Ms. Bakugo." Deku says and I nod. "Togata?" I ask and he sighs. "I um. I lost my quirk." He says and I gasp. "Oh no... How?" I ask shocked. "On of the drugs they had erased it completely. But! I'm totally good just happy little eri here is ok!" Togata says making me laugh, he's so optimistic always. 

"Alright let Eri get some rest you'll see her again soon."Aizawa says and we all stand up. "OH! Mr. Aizawa I have an idea!" Deku says and runs up to Aizawa.  "What if we invite Eri to the festival coming up?" He asks and Mirio gasps. "Oh yeah Eri you should come to the festival!" Mirio says and Eri looks confused. 

"Festival?" She asks and Mirio nods. "Yeah! It's this place with lots of food, and games, and sweets, and shows!" He explains and I watch as the boys get super excited. "I suppose that'd be nice, I'll check with Nezu and work it out." Aizawa says and the boys cheer. I watch as they happily explain the festival to Eri and stand next to Aizawa. I smile happily watching them and put a hand on my stomach. 

"What are you thinking about?" Aizawa whispers to me. I smile softy looking that them all. "I'm thinking I wanna keep it..." I say and pat my stomach. "Are.. are you sure?" he asks and I nod. "Are you ok with that?" I ask and he smiles. "More then ok, thats all I want. I want to be with you..." He whispers and I smile wide. "Ok then... I guess we're more then fuck buddies now." I whisper and he looks at the boys. 

He quickly kisses me and I see the most genuine smile I've ever seen from him. "Thank you..." he say and I smile. "Of course Shota..." I whisper and we share a moment with eachother, an intimate happy moment till it hits me. "I'm gonna have to tell Katsuki..."