9

Today was the day. Today was the day we were all going out to save Eri. We all stood outside while Sir nighteye gave us directions on what we'd be doing. "Alright everyone let go!" Bubble girls announces and they all starts running forward. "Aizawa!" I call after him and he turns around. 

"Please be safe..." I say and he winks at me. "Don't worry kitty. I'll be ok." He runs off with the group going inside. "Ok Queen pop! I see people coming out we need to be ready!" Ryukyu gets into her dinosaur form. "Froppy, Uravity, make sure the civilians in the area get away from here! Nejire-chan! You got our back?" Ryukyu asks and Nejire nods. 

"Yes ma'am!" All the girls say and I get ready. A villain comes flying out with a bunch of people behind him. "LETS GO!" Me and Ryukyu start fighting all the villains. I make sure to make lots of Explosions everyone, the different colors were distracting the already disoriented villains. "Ryukyu we need to make sure all these villains stay detained, we can't have anyone of them running back into the building." I say and Ryukyu nods.

"I got them! You keep knocking them down, Nejire help queen pop!" Ryukyu yell and Nejire helps me with the villains coming out. We were all handling the situation well but I couldn't help but worry about the kids and Aizawa, this was big shit I didn't wan't anyone to get hurt. The villain were going down quick and it was easy to take them out so I sent Nejire to help Ryukyu detain the big villain she was fighting. 

After a while things died down at here but there was a lot of noise coming from inside and I was staring to get worried. "Do you think I should go in there?" I ask Ryukyu and she shakes her head. "We need to stay out here in case more villains come OUT-" The ground starts to shake till it falls out, me, Uravity, floppy, and Ryukyu fell in while nejire floated above us. 

"AH!" I yell as I fall to the hard rocky ground. "QUEEN POP!" Deku yells and runs up to me. "W-where's Sir?" I ask looking around at the destroyed ground. "Q-queen... p-pop..." Deku cries and I look around see Sir... stabbed through the stomach bleeding out. "SIR!" I reach out and my voice cracks as I feel tears fill my eyes. "Pop! We need to get him out of here! Uravity, floppy get Sir Nighteye out of here we'll handle this!" Ryukyu says and the girls get started on there jobs. 

"Where's Eri?" I ask feeling tears fall from my eyes. "Up there! Chisaki has taken a quirk excelling drug and he's way to powerful!" Deku says and I look up at Eri holding a red cape. "Lemillion..." I mumble and look around. I see Chisaki the leader of the Yakuza group looked absolutely insane. 

He sends a Sharp piece of ground shooting towards Eri. "ERI!" My body moves on its on and I make a big explosion jumping up at her. I push her out of the way and the Sharp rock hits me. I groan as I fly back landing on the ground. "FUCK!" I cry and hold my side. "AH!" Eri yells as she looks at me. She clenches to cape in her hands and stares at me with fear. 

"YOU SEE THAT ERI ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE GONNA DIE BECAUSE OF YOU!" Chisaki yells and she cries staring at me. "E-eri! Y-you see Deku down there.." I crawl towards her feeling my body was in immense pain. "Your gonna have to jump to him ok?" I say and pulls her body close to mine. "It's gonna be ok. Your gonna go to Deku and he's gonna get you out of here you just have to do what he says ok?" I ask and she cries. 

"B-but you saved me..." She cries and I look at her. "What about you?" She asks and I cough. "I'm gonna be ok theres a lot of heroes here for you ok? We want to save you. Go to Deku he'll save you." I push her towards the edge and she stumbles looking back at me. "B-but you..." She cries and I smile. "I'm ok, I promise when we get out of here I'll be there to see you." I say and she turns around. 

There was a moment of hesitation before I saw her drop Lemillion's cape and jump. I didn't see what happened next but I saw Deku with Eri on his back fly up with Chisaki. "QUEEN POP!" uruavity and froppy come running over to me and I cough feeling the pain taking over my body but I was still ok. "Girls, go help Ryukyu ok? I'm ok come for me when this is done." I say and sit up leaning against a broken piece of cement. 

"P-please let me help!" Uravity says and I shake my head. "Go thats an order." I say and they look at each other but none the less they run away from me. I was blacking in and out, feeling as my side burned. I looked down and saw a lot of blood pooling out of my side and I sigh. "I'm ok... I'm gonna be ok..." I say calming myself down. Above me on the street floor I hear a loud bang than silence. After a minute I hear a loud scream that sounded like Eri, I tried to get up but I couldn't move. 

After a second it stopped and there was more silence. My ears started ringing and the pain was the only thing I could focus on. "Queen pop! Are you awake come on I'm here." Uravity floats down to me and I cough. "I-Is it over?" I ask and she cries but smiles. "it's over, we won..." She says and I smile but cough. "Come on we need to go." She taps me and picks me up making us float up to the ground level. 

"Queen pop!" Ryukyu and Nejire comes up to me and Uruavity puts me on the ground. "Where... Where's Eri?" I ask shielding my eyes from the sun. "She's ok we're taking her to the hospital." Ryukyu says and examines me. "Come on get her a stretcher." Ryukyu says and nejire goes to get someone. "MISAKI!" I hear my name and then I'm picked up bridal style. I look up and see Aizawa as he runs me somewhere. 

"A-Aizawa.." I lift my hand up to his face but he doesn't look down me. "Come on we're going to the hospital, recovery girl is there ready to heal everyone." He says and I nod. He puts me on a stretcher and I'm put in a ambulance. Aizawa gets in with me and I cough feeling my breath getting short. 

"You can sleep ma'am don't worry we're taking care of you." a paramedic say as he cleans up my open wound. "Where are the kids? Uravity? floppy? deku? red riot? Le million? S-suneater?" I ask but still let my eyes fall. "It's ok kitty everyone is ok don't worry we're all ok just rest now..." Aizawa says holding my hand. I didn't like not knowing where everyone was and not knowing what happened but I trusted Aizawa. I knew I'd be ok and everyone was ok...