19

-Misaki's POV-

It's been about a month now I've been on maternity leave now. I'm at 9 months as of 2 days ago, I feel like I flew through this pregnancy which is really good. Me and Shota both agreed I didn't need to take leave but as it became harder for me to sleep at night with the twins kicking and moving, and I can't really walk without my back and my feet hurting Shota was starting to get worried. I agreed that once it was too much I'd go on leave and one day I was just in too much pain so I decided I'd take leave. 

It's not been as bad as I thought though, Mirio comes over to help me with Eri everyday and they once Shota gets home we have a lovely time. I was laying on the couch while Eri and Mirio played together when Eri came over and rubbed my big belly. "Misaki, can we go see Shota? It's lunch time right? I really wanna eat with him and Mr. Deku today." Eri asks and I giggle. 

"Your so fucking cute! Of course we can." I stand up and look at Mirio. "Come on loves lets go to lunch!" I say and they cheer. Mirio picks Eri up and puts her on his shoulders and we walk to the school. "Ugh my fucking feet..." I groan as I try to walk normally. "These kids are killing me, I'm so big.." I complain and Mirio laughs. "Your in good shape though. Those pregnancy workouts are really good for you and the babies!" Mirio says and I chuckle, He's such a sweet kid honestly.  

We go to the classroom and I knock. "Shota, Eri wanted to eat lunch with you today so I brought her by with some left ov-" "SUPPRISE!" I was greeted by yelling and I damn near pissed my pants. I accidentally make a large purple explosion from my hand and it blows up a desk. I hear laughter and when I look up it was everyone in class and Shota standing holding a big sigh that said "We miss you!" On it. 

"What the-" I look at Mirio and Eri who were smiling wide. "What is this?" I ask confused and Shota comes and kisses me. "The kids wanted to throw you a surprise baby shower and I couldn't say no to that." He says and I aww. "AWWWW WHAT! Thats so fucking sweet!" I say and they giggle. 

"We miss you Ms. Bakugo!" Kirishima says and I smile at all my students. "You guys are so cute! Scared the shit out of me but cute none the less!" I say and they giggle again. "How are you feeling?" Shota asks me as I walk in. "Fine, better now that I get to see all my lovely little brats!" I say going around and hugging each of my students. 

I get to Katsuki and try to hug him but he rolls his eyes. "What to good to hug your big sister? I remember when you were younger and you said I was the best hugger because I'm so fat." I say and he laughs. "HA! Fuck yeah!" He laughs and hugs me a little making me laugh. 

"Here you go Ms. Bakugo." Todoroki hands me a card and I open it. It was a cute little baby on the way card signed by everyone and a little 20 dollar gift card to target. "Todoroki got the gift card!" Deku says and I smile. "You didn't have to do that Todoroki! Aww such a sweetheart!" I say patting his cheek and I smiles a little. "It was Midoryia's Idea, but I had no problem buying." He says blushing a little at Midoryia, Ohhh I see..

Todoroki is a little cutie. A couple of months ago he had a little crush on me but obviously it was short lived which I thank god for but lately Shota has said that all the teachers think that Todoroki and Midoryia like each other which is adorable. "Here you go dumbass." Katsuki hands me a small card and a can of Iced tea. "Awwww My baby brother is so considerate!" I say and he rolls his eyes. 

"Shut up.." He grumbles and Kirishima puts his arms around him. "Aww come on Bakubro! Its super manly to love your family!" He says and I chuckle, they are so cute together. Since we were on lunch everyone just talked and ate there lunches in the classroom and talked. I sat with Shota as Eri walked around with Deku talking and having a good time. I feel a small pain in my stomach and I suck a breath through my teeth. "Are you ok Kitty?" Shota asks and I nod. "Mhm. I think I'm just tired haha." I say and she nods. 

"Wanna go home?" He asks and I shake  my head. "No I'm having a wonderful time. This really is fantastic, Thank you.." I say and he chuckles. "This was there idea, Oh and here..." Shota goes into his desk draw pulling out a small box and handing it to me. "What this?" I ask grabbing the box form his hand and he shrugs with a small smirk. 

"Just open it..." He says and I smile excitedly as I open the small box. "Oh my god..." I look in the box and see a small ruby ring on a silver band. "Read the card. Quietly." He says and I smile. I grab the small card inside the box and open it. "Misaki Bakugo.. Will you do me the honer of becoming... Misaki Aizawa?" I read the card quietly out loud and feel tears burn in my eyes. "Shota?" I ask and look at him. He grabs the ring from the box and holds it in his fingers. 

"Will you marry me?" He asks and I cover my mouth. "What the fuck!" I cry and he chuckles. "Will you?" He ask and I nod un able to speak words. "I wanna hear you say yes." He whispers and I chuckle letting happy tears fall from my face. "Yes.. Of course I will!" I says and he puts the ring on my right ring finger. 

"Oh my god..." I cry and laugh a little. "I love you." he cups my cheek and kisses me. "Fuck you!" I yell and he chuckles. "You did this here and now? I look like a fucking mess!" I cry with a little laugh and he laughs at me. "I was gonna do it today anyways, but I didn't know when , I figured this worked." He says and I laugh. 

"Whats going on?" Katsuki asks walking up to us. "Look!" I hold up my hand and show the gorgeous ring. "Hah?" Katsuki looked confused but Mina gasped. "IS THAT AND ENGAGEMENT RING!" She yells and all the student's run to the front looking at us. "Oh how lovely! It matches your eyes!" Momo says and I laugh. "He's s-such an asshole doing this when I'm so god damn emotional!" I yell at Shota and he chuckles. 

"You love it." He says intertwining his hand in mine. "So you're getting married?" Deku asks and I nod. "Yeah I guess so!" I say happily and they all cheer. "Can we come to the wedding ribbit?" Tsu asks and I laugh. "Yes of course!" I say and they all cheer again. I turn to Shota and kiss his lips. "I love you.." I say kissing him. "I love you more."