8

"F-fuck! Shota!" I pull his hair and he grunts. "Shut the fucking up.." he grunts at me and I shut my mouth. "You gonna fucking cum? Cum on my cock." He says and keeps thrusting into me. We were currently in the janitors closet having a quick visit. He was being extra rough today but this is exactly what I wanted. All day I've been teasing him, touching him suggestively, giving him the begging eyes, bending over in front of him, I wanted him to be rough with me. 

"I wanna cum in you mouth when your done..." He whispers in my ear and I moan. He chuckles at me and with a few more thrust I cum all over him covering my mouth to conceal my moans of pleasure. He pulls out of me and sets me on the floor. "Suck." he says and I wrap my mouth around his cock. I bob my head up and down fast, taking as much of him in my mouth as I can while the rest I used my head to stroke. 

"mmm Fuck!" He groans and push my head deeper causing his dick to hit the back of my throat. I gag and he grunts again. I let him throat fuck me and he smiles down at me. "Fuck you're so hot, I'm gonna cum." he groans and I moan. After a few slowly thrusts he shoots into the back my throat and I I moan on him. "Fuck Misaki..." he moans looking up at the ceiling. After a moment he pulls out go my mouth and I look up at him.

He looks down panting and I swallow his cum licking the rest off his dick and swallowing  that as well. "Your my little cock whore aren't you?" He ask squishing my cheeks and I nod. "Mhm, only for you..." I say with a little smile and he smirks. "Don't say such thing, you'll make me feel too special." He says patting my cheek. We stand up and he fixes himself up. 

I pull up my pants and fix my hair. "We have to stop doing this in school." He says cupping my cheek. "Sorry I just really needed you..." I say and hold his hand. "It's ok kitty." He bends down and kisses me gently. Lately I find it harder and harder to not feel intimate when we have sex. His cute little pet name "Kitty" has my heart soaring every time he says it. His kisses get more and more special every time, almost electric. But we both promised no feelings so there's not much I can do for that field. For now I'll just take what I can get from him.

"Lets get out of here our class starts soon." He says and opens the closet door. He looks around then gives me a thumbs up and we walk out quickly. As we walk the bell rings indicating it's time for last period our class. We walk into the classroom and all the student's look at us. "Afternoon everyone!" I wave and Aizawa goes to his desk while I lean up against the wall looking at all the students.

"Are you ok Ms.Bakugo ribbit?" Tsu asks me and I tilt my head to the side confused. "Huh? Yeah I'm fine why you ask?" I ask and all the students snicker. "You got a little something on your neck." Kaminari points at my neck and I raise an eye brow. I pull out my phone and use the camera look at my neck.

I blush a bright red when I see a deep purple hickey plastered on my neck. "Oh my fucking god..." I mumble and cover my neck embarrassed. "HAHA! Oooo Ms. Bakugo~ Thats not very professional of you!" "Mhm not at all!" Mina and Hagakure tease me and I feel so embarrassed. "C-crap!" I grumble and walk to the desk where I left my purse this morning. I fish around in my purse as all the students laugh behind me. "Are you ok?" Aizawa whispers to me and I turn bright red. 

"This is so embarrassing..." I mumble and grab a big bandaid from my purse. I quickly put it over the hickey and groan. I drop to the floor and place my head on the desk. "Apologies students thats incredibly inappropriate!" I squeak and they all giggle. I couldn't even think of a valid excuse I was so embarrassed. "We're just teasing you Ms. Bakugo!" Ururaka says but I keep my head down. "why don't you go get some water." Aizawa suggest and I nod.  "Ugh I hate my life.." I hold my head in my hands as all the students laugh at. 

-Aizawa's POV-

Damn it thats my fault, I must have accidentally gave her that shit. I feel terrible she looked so embarrassed. I wouldn't have taken her here if I knew that was there but I didn't look at her when we left the closet. 

"Mr. Aizawa are you the one responsible for that?" Hagakure asks me and I look at them. "What was that?" I ask annoyed. "Did you give Ms.Bakugo the hickey?" Mina asks and I feel my ear heat up. "No why in the world would I be responsible for that?" I ask trying not to sound nervous. 

"You guys totally walked in together! You're telling me you didn't notice that?" Sero says and I roll my eyes. "We bumped into each other right as we walked in I didn't even notice it." I say with an eye roll. "We shouldn't be discussing Ms. Bakugo's personal life." I say and they all giggle. Misaki walks back in looking calmer. 

"So if Mr.Aizawa didn't give you that then who did?" Kirishima asks and she turns red again. "Nobody." She says and leans against the wall. "Obviously someone did!" Sero says and she grunts. "I don't have to tell you who." She says crossing her arms. "Correct, she's your teacher not your friend respect her privacy."   I say but they ignore me. 

"who do you think did it bakubro?" Kirishima asks Bakugo and he stares intensely at Misaki. "Who did it." He asks Misaki and she stares back. "No-one." She says and there was silence in the room. "Who. Did. It." He ask again slowly. "I'm defiantly not telling you little brother so just drop it." She says and he squints.

"It was Amane." Bakugo says and we all stare at him. "Tch as if." Misaki says and stands up straight. "What make you think it's him Detective Katsuki?" She asks sarcastically. "I saw him the other day when we went out. He was begging me to talk to you for him. But I told him to fuck off." Bakugo says and the class gasps. "Begging? What'd he say?" She asks squinting at Bakugo. 

"he was like "Can you please ask your sister to call me? I miss her so much! She was so amazing" Blah blah blah. I'm assuming he called you and you guys "Met up" Or whatever." Bakugo says and she looks angry. "That little.... No It's not Amane. But he's about to get an ass whooping for trying to cheat on Alice!" Misaki says and I chuckle, That must be her ex from the bar.

"Alright well lets just leave this alone. Enough on her personal life." I say and she smiles at me. "Thank you Mr.Aizawa! Thats right lets get back to business!" She says with a clap and they all groan. I hope they just forget about this whole thing, I don't want to embarrass Misaki any more than she's already been.