5

-Misaki's POV-

I go to Aizawa's place and he lets me. "I fed Asami, she very cute." Aizawa says as I walk in his place. "Thanks so much! I really appreciate it." I say and he smiles. We walk to the living room and I sit down on the couch. A little meow comes from under the couch. Suki comes out from under me and hops on my lap. 

"Hey Suki, Awww look at you so cute!" She turns around in a little circle till she curls in a ball and purrs on my lap. "Such an angel!" I gush and pet her ears. "She really likes you." Aizawa says sitting next to me. "I like her too..." I say and smile at him. "So whatcha wanna watch?" I ask and he shrugs. "Whatever you want here." he hands me the remote and I scroll through Netflix. I just put on some random comedy I didn't really care what we watched. 

"This movie is shit." I say half way through and Aizawa chuckles. "It really is, whatever..." He shifts his body to look at me and I  do the same. "So last time I was here..." I bring up the elephant in the room. "Mmm..." He hums in acknowledging what I'm referring to. "What about it?" He asks and I shrug. "I don't know... How do you feel about it?" I ask and he smirks. 

"I'm not mad about it.." he says and I nod. "Why are bring it up though?" He asks with a smirk. "Oh I don't know..." I say blushing and looking away. "Were you excepting more from this?" He asks placing his hand on my thigh. "M-maybe... That was stupid my bad." I say looking away. "Misaki." He grabs my cheek and pulls my face towards him. "It's ok if you were." He says and I smile a bit. "So what do we do know?" I ask and he leans in. "Pick up where we left off?" he asks his lips just grazing mine. 

"Mhm..." Suki bounces off my lap and Aizawa takes that chance to grab my other thigh and pull me up on to him lap. "Are you sure about this?" he ask and I nod. "I'll tell you to stop if I'm not..." I whisper and lean down. Our lips connect in a nice gentle kiss which quickly picks up. I open my mouth allowing him to take control over me. 

Our tongue swirl together as he kisses me. His lips were soft but the scuff of his unshaven stubble made it so rough. He big hands roamed slowly up and down my back. I grabbed one of his hands and gently moved it down to my butt. He pulled away and looks at me. "Your feisty..." he says with a smirk. "what can I say? I think your sexy..." I say and kiss him again. He gives my butt a little squeeze making me hum into the kiss. 

"You like when I touch you here?" He slaps my butt a little and I bite my lip. "Mhm~..." I say and he slaps me again this time I let a little moan escape my mouth. "I like that..." He whispers and kisses me again, this time it was hungry and passionate. He slaps my butt a little rougher this time and I moan into the kiss. "Please c-can we do this now?" I ask feeling very needy. 

"Sure let me get a condom.." he sets me down on the couch and quickly jumps up. He goes to the bathroom and comes back out with condom. He sits back down and I pounce on his lap. "Misaki..." he cups my cheek and pulls me in. "This doesn't have to have any strings attached.." He tells me and I nod. "I'm fine with that." I say rolling my hips over his already hard dick. "Just a casual hook up?" I ask and he nods. "Good.." I kiss him harder and his hands trail up into my shirt. 

I pull back and remove my shirt, he does the same and I admire his body. "You should show off this body more..."I say and he chuckles. "Let me see.." he unclips my bra and I pull it off. He looks at my boobs and kissing down the top of my chest. He starts sucking on one of my nipples and pinching and pulling the other one. "A-aizawa~" I moan his name and my fingers trail through his hair. "Call me Shota." he says and I nod. 

"Shota please.." I roll my hips and he chuckles. I stand up and remove my leggings and panties while he removes his jeans. He sits down and see the outline of his dick in his boxers, he was pretty fucking big I'd say 8 inches maybe 9. "You gonna stare?" I ask with a smirk. "Condom please." I hold out my hand and he chuckles. He hands it to me and I open it. I pull down his boxers a bit allowing his dick to pop out. 

I roll the condom down and he shudders at my touch. I climb back his lap and he holds my waist. I line myself up with his dick and look at him. "Are you sure?" he asks softly and I nod. "Mhm..." I stick it in and moan at the feeling. "Ah~" I slowly slide down him feeling myself stretch out. "F-fuck so big.." I moan gripping his shoulders. "Your so fucking tight Misaki.." he holds my hips tight and I finally reach his base. 

"I-it's been a while... c-can I just wait a second?" I ask and he nods. "Take you time kitty..." He brush my hair behind my ear and I lean in to kiss him. Soon all the pain I felt melted away and I slowly started to move up and down on his dick. I pull away from the kiss so I can breath and he closes his eyes. "Fuck Misaki..." He groans and I moan feeling him inside me. 

"I-it's so good Shota!" I moan and starts bouncing faster on his dick. He slaps my butt and I moan. He head drops back on to the couch and he watches me ride him. "Such a fucking bad girl, riding your boss..." he says and slaps my butt again. "Mhm I'm such a bad girl... F-fucking my boss Ah~" I moan as he slaps my know sore butt. "You like being my bad fucking girl don't you?" He asks and I moan louder, I loved the dirty way he spoke to me. 

"Y-yes!" I moan and go faster. His dick his my g-spot perfectly and I feel myself getting close. He grips my hips and make me stop. I look down at him confused and he smirks. He starts thrust up into me at a fast pace. "Ah~ Fuck yes right there!" I moan and he goes faster. "S-shota! I'm gonna cum!" I moan gripping his shoulders tight. "Cum for me... cum around my dick.." he moans and slaps my butt again. 

I feel my walls clench around him and he slaps again. "Ah! Cu-cumming!" I moan and cum all over his dick. "Fuck Misaki if you k-keep clenching down I'll cum!" He groans and I ride out my high. "C-cum please!" I moan and a second later he cums into the condom. "Fuck Misaki!" He sits up and hugs my body, putting his face in the crook of me neck as we ride out our highs together. "Still feels so fucking good!" I moan and he nods into my neck. 

After a moment we both finish and breath heavily. "Fuck Shota..." I moan and he pulls away from me. "That was great.." he says and I nod trying to catch my breath. I pull myself off him and he hands me the throw blanket on the couch. I cover myself up and he removes the condom. "I'll be right back." He gets off the couch and walks to the bathroom. He cleans himself up and pulls on some sweatpants. 

He walks back into the living room and sit down next to me. I move and he holds my body in his. "Thank you for this." He says and I hum. "Thank you, I haven't had sex like that ever, it was so good..." I say and he chuckle. "Me too." He says and I look up at him. "Can I tell you something?" I ask and he nods. "I've never had an orgasm.." I whisper and his eyes widen. "Really?" he asks and I nod. "Amane was so selfish, always finished quickly so I just faked it, and in America I only had random hook ups and they never got me there." I say and he smiles. 

"So I was the one?" he ask and I nod. "Mhm.." I hum and he smirks. "Good, I'm happy I could help." he leans in and kisses me. "Maybe we do this again someday?" I ask and he nods. "Fuck buddies? Nothing more, Nothing less." He says and I smile. "I like it, obviously we don't tell anyone right?" I ask and he nods. "Not a soul kitty." He says and I smile. 

"Perfect..." I lean my head on his chest and yawn. "Wanna sleep here?" he asks and I nod. "Come on let's go to my room." We get up and he hands me his t-shirt, I pull it on and it falls to my knees. "Come on." he picks me up and carries me to his room making me giggle. He puts me under the covers and crawls in behind me. He wraps an arm around my waist and I hum. "Good night Shota." I say and he buries his face into my shoulder blades. "Night Misaki." He says and we slowly drift of to sleep...