- Lunch Break -

On the counter, I began putting out plates of sandwiches, fruits, veggies, and meat.

"I have to say... for a villain hideout, they have a nice assortment of healthy food."

...

As soon as I placed that final plate, everyone bolted over.

Toga right away scooped up all the red fruits while Dabi nonchalantly swiped the meat plate for himself. 

Kurogiri was the only one that didn't actually hoard anything, and while the three of them dug in, Shigaraki stood beside the counter, staring at all the leftovers.

"What is all this shit... Where the hell is the sugar or junk food?"

Suddenly a portal opened up beside him, a hand shooting out and slapping him upside the head. From the other side of the bar, Kurogiri glared at him in disappointment.

"Watch your manners."

After a few swears and mumbles later, Shigaraki dug his hands into his pockets, pouting like a toddler.

"Sigh... I guess I have no choice..."

I slowly reached into a lower cabinet, grabbing one of the hidden treasures of the kitchen. 

As Shigaraki's gaze met with the bag of chips, he tried snatching it as if it was his mission. I only just managed to pull them away in time, leaving the grown man sprawled against the countertop, completely chipless.

"Ah. Ah. Ah... Only if you promise to eat some of the food I prepared..."

Shigaraki annoyingly groaned before grabbing the closest thing to him. 

He lifted a carrot stick to eye level, squinting as if he didn't trust it.

Eventually, he bit into it, but the twist of disgust on his face told everyone more than enough about his feelings towards it. 

He then placed the partially eaten vegetable back down, snapping his gaze to me as if saying, "Hey, I fucking did it." 

"Well..."

"It's a good start..."

I tossed the bag of chips to him to which he grasped before rushing back to the couch, digging into it like a wild street rat. 

I rolled my eyes at his disgusting behaviour as I turned to the people actually enjoying the food. 

Toga's mouth dripped with red juice as she gave an overhyped thumbs up to me.

"I guess she only stays quiet when eating... noted..."

Then there was Dabi and Kurogiri, quietly eating away to the sounds of chip destruction in the background.

"Well... I'm glad most of you are enjoying it."

The three of them nodded, which filled my heart with delight.

"I can't believe it..."

"After all this time, I finally have people I fit in with. Sure, they all have their peculiarities..."

"But that's what makes them amazing."

...

Eventually, when the initial hunger rampage died down, some chit-chat started in between bites of food. We told jokes, some threatened others, and Kurogiri slapped a few more people, but all in all, I enjoyed every moment.