Quirk Analysis

- - Second POV - -

Y/n L/n

Quirk: Air Compression

Gives you the ability to breathe and compress air almost anywhere in your body then shoot it out.

The science behind the quirk.

Your skin contains breathable pores called stomata, naturally found in plants. These allow you to breathe through any part of your body so long as it's a pore-located area.

On top of that, your lungs have the added ability to compress air at over 50 times the average amount.

Interesting Factoid

Since your skin can breathe, you don't need to use your lungs. You still can, but you don't have to.

Drawbacks

If the stomata remain inactive, they will become stiff and harder to use. Not only that, but just like muscles, you must use them frequently to maintain their flexibility.

The same goes for your lungs, in a way. You must practise holding in air to make it easier and more efficient to compress.

Be careful though. If you use your quirk too much or too quickly, you'll be at risk for extreme muscle fatigue and soreness. On top of that, if you find yourself exhaling for a lengthy period, the lack of oxygen can cause almost black-out lightheadedness.

Abilities:

1.) Galeforce Wind - Filling your lungs to their maximum levels before rapidly exhaling will create devastating wind blasts.

2.) Full Force Push-  Compressing air throughout your whole body and releasing it can function as a fast-moving force field. If any objects or creatures get caught in it, they get launched away.

3.) Directional Force Push- Compressing air in only your extremities will create more directional blasts. Though due to the smaller surface area, it's not as strong as the full-body force push, but it won't deplete your stamina as much.

4.) Pulse Flight- By exhaling small blasts of air towards the ground while in midair, you'll find yourself almost floating. To make it more interesting, if you launch yourself in a particular direction prior, you'll maintain flight until you physically can't keep going.

5.) Skin breathing- It's pretty self-explanatory. You can breathe through your skin. Though, a neat feature it allows for is the extra oxygen intake. Meaning you won't get as exhausted as quickly when exercising. Not only that, but in case of situations where you cannot breathe through your mouth, you can use any other part of your body granted the previously stated limitations.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Y/n's Mother

Quirk: Skin Breathing

Just like you, her skin also contained stomata, allowing her to breathe through it instead of her lungs if she wanted.

Drawbacks

Harder to use after long periods of inactivity, and if breathed too rapidly, she would be affected with both muscle soreness and lightheadedness.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Y/n's Father

Quick: Absorption

He could absorb any liquid into his skin, compress it, then expelled at any desired rate. The same went for his lungs, but only with gaseous substances.

Drawbacks

Not only would he experience soreness if he abused his quirk's power, but if any toxic substances were to enter his body, it would affect him like any other person.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hayate L/n

Quirk - Unknown.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - -