A Brand New Me

"LET ME OUT!"

"LET ME OUT!"

"LET ME OUT RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"

No matter how much I screamed, I wasn't able to escape the darkness. Once again, I found myself in a semi-conscious state, but I wasn't pleading for my life this time around...

I was pleading to end All Might's.

"DAMN IT! I KNOW HE'S NOT DEAD!"

"LET ME FINISH WHAT I STARTED!"

Having my plan end up this way filled me with fury. It wasn't even a difficult one, but facing that simple fact made me feel so incompetent. Everything had broken apart, and that enraged my very soul.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, MR. AIZAWA!"

"YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!"

...

If awake, I would have destroyed the first thing I saw, but being stuck in my mind took away that possibility. There was nothing to throw or take my anger out on, which meant it just kept building and building inside of me. 

The only thing I could do was scream, but I knew sheer determination wasn't getting me out this time.

"DAMN IT ALL TO FUCKING HELL!"

...

Hours seemed to go by, and yet I remained stuck in the abyss of my subconscious - alone with only silence to respond to my screams.

Anger added to my emotional cauldron, brewing and bubbling until I began losing my grip on reality.

My memories reduced to a fraction, leaving more room for the ever-growing hatred burning inside me. 

I could only focus on my ruined plan, repeating over and over in my head. Nothing else seemed to exist except me and my seemingly endless hell loop of failure.

*Flashback*

...

All Might opened the door to an old, forgotten classroom while coughing hard to the side. Blood dripped from his mouth, splashing on the floor around him. At first, he sighed in relief, believing to be alone, until he took a few more steps through the entrance.

Across the room, I slowly pivoted back and forth in the rusty teacher's chair, meeting his panic-filled eyes, and I knew everything was going according to plan.

"Heh. Heh. Heh."

"I just have to wait for him to change into his weak form..."

"And once that happens..."

"Heh..."

"This will be too easy..."

"Sure... The plan is simple when you don't care about what happens after."

"Regardless if I escape or get caught..."

"As long as I finally avenge my family... I don't give a shit."

"Well then, by all means, go ahead. Play until your heart's content."

"Don't worry. I will."

After casually chatting with myself, I realized the prolonged staring contest I somehow entered with All Might. The tension grew denser, but while I happily wanted the time to drag out, my target finally broke the silence.