Welcome To The League

Purple mist flooded my vision.

The next thing I knew, I was pressed up against the toned chest of an unknown man. His hands rested on my back, steadying me in my new surroundings as my face unintentionally buried into the crook of his neck.

While I froze in surprise by the sudden contact, the male seemed perfectly fine, as if he'd known me for years before his voice enveloped my ears with the same depth and calmness as an underwater abyss.

"Afternoon, dollface."

...

Once I grasped the situation, a blind rage took over as I shoved the man away from me, leaving me oblivious to our current room and the charred flesh covering the majority of his body.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"

The young man winced, his ice-blue eyes narrowing through his charcoal locks.

"There's no one else here... Can you not scream?"

"I'LL STOP YELLING WHEN I FIGURE OUT WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!"

As if copying my behaviour, the man then snapped into my fiery doppelganger.

"WELL, I WON'T FUCKING TELL YOU UNTIL YOU SHUT UP!"

Both of us stared our flaming gazes at each other until I realized the harsh truth.

"DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT!"

My hands rose to my head, fistfuls of hair gripped into them.

"I CAN'T JUST FIGHT SOMEONE I DON'T KNOW!"

"I HAVE NO INFORMATION ABOUT HIM!

...

"IS MY ONLY CHOICE TO JUST STAY HERE AND FUCKING BEHAVE?!"

"DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT!"

...

My hands dropped to my side, the feeling of defeat washing over me.

"I guess I don't have a fucking choice..."

I lifted my gaze back to the stranger, and even though my mouth stayed shut as he requested, I internally fumed. Seeing this, the man reverted to his previous behaviour.

"I'm glad someone is fucking sensible here... Now before I explain, here you go..."

He dug a clean cloth out of his jacket pocket before tossing it towards me.

"I'm not sure if you're aware, but you're a little cut up everywhere."

Without breaking eye contact, I felt around my arms, almost forgetting that I had injured myself in the first place.

"Huh..."

"I could barely feel them."

...

After using the thrown fabric to clean up, I tossed the bloody cloth towards the male, which he just shoved back into his pocket.

With nothing else coming to mind, I narrowed my eyes, trying to intimidate him into giving information, but he just rolled his.

"We both know you won't do shit, so you can stop trying to act tough. I mean, seriously. You're in an unknown location with an unknown guy. Do you think I'd believe that you'd pick a fight here? I'm not a damn idiot. Now sit down so we can talk. I'm fucking tired of standing."