Chapter 1

CLANK! CLANK! CLANK!

The steady clanking of metal on metal woke me up. I couldn't remember when I fell asleep or where I fell asleep. As a matter of fact, I couldn't remember who I was. I opened my eyes to look around. I was in a large metal box, with no intermittent light source. The clanking was speeding up and so was the speed of the box.

I sat down softly to stop the impact of the speed from knocking me over. I couldn't remember anything about myself yet I remember the basic life skills, like how to cook, build and more. I guess I could be used for anything.

A red light then flashed green then once again left me in the dark. A loud siren sounded. I sat in the corner and braced myself for what I was going to see. The box stopped and I hit my head on the metal behind me. I winced in pain but it wasn't bleeding so I was fine. Just then the box filled with light. I put my hands over my eyes until they adjusted to the light.

I looked up and saw a group of boys looking down at me. I furrowed my eyebrows. This is a sick joke, putting me with a bunch of boys. One of the boys jumped in and looked at me. I smiled. I heard someone say something. "Y/n," It whispered. "Y/n," It came again. It came a couple more times when I realised it was my name.

I stood up and put my hand out for the boy to shake. "I'm Y/n," I said. He shook my hand and smiled.

"Gally," He said. He walked to the corner of the box and started to climb out. He stopped and got down. "Lady's first," He said. I smiled and walked over to him. I started to climb out when he put his hands on my hips to help me out. I let him help me. He pushed me up and I grabbed his hand and pulled him out. "Your strong!" He said, smiling.

I laughed and looked around at the boys looking at me. I waved at them. Everyone kept looking at me, starring really. Everyone but a blonde boy. He walked away. I smiled, then frowned. "Take a picture, it'll last longer," I said. Gally laughed. I walked away with Gally as he showed me around. "What is this place?" I asked.

"We call it the glade, but the truth is we don't know." He said. I looked down at what I was wearing. No wonder the boys were starring at me. I was wearing a tight white crop top and short black shorts. I groaned. "What's up greenie?" He asked. I pulled at the T-shirt.

"Don't have anything to cover me up a bit do you?" I asked. "I fell exposed," I said. He laughed. He took off his jacket and handed it to me. "Thank you," I said. He smiled.

"Can't leave a girl in distress, can I?" He said. I punched him playfully in the arm and laughed. Just then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see an older boy smiling at me. "Greenie, this is Alby, he's our leader," Gally said. My face softened. I put my hand out for him to shake.

"I'm Y/n," I said. He shook my hand.

"I'm Alby," He said, "Welcome to the glade, Greenie."

__________________________________________________________
A U T H O R ' S     N O T E :

So you've met Gally and Alby. What do you think?