Chapter 7

Two months have passed since I got sent up in the box. I'm still really good friends with Gally, Newt, Frypan and Alby. I have made some new friends too; Chuck was a new arrival, Minho started being nice, Ben is a good friend and Jeff and Clint were always really nice to me. I'm the best Med-Jack there is.

I have a couple of different sides to me and whenever there is a newbie, someone has to explain everything about me to them. I find it hard to trust the boys that come up here now, but then you've got all my different personalities; Crackhead, smart, responsible, cute, tired, loving, grumpy, bitchy, savage, murderer. There's a few.

All we can do is hope that I'm in a loving mood when the newbies come up. Sometimes I wasn't and I nearly burst. It was funny. I once tried to cook but blew up the kitchen. That was funny. Frypan said I can try again soon.

I honestly feel sorry for everyone who has to deal with me on the days where I'm in a murderous mood. I normally go to the forest and cut down a tree. But that rarely happens.

I woke up this morning and I was ready to go. New gladder today. This is going to be fun. I walked over to Frypan. He smiled when he saw me. "Fancy giving your favourite person an early breakfast?" I asked with puppy eyes.

"Just because you're my favourite." He said, winking. He walked away to get me some food. I heard footsteps behind me. Frypan came back with my food. "How come she gets an early breakfast when she asks for it?" Asked Minho.

"She has a busy day." He said. I looked at him confused. "You have to show the newbie around today." He said. I felt outraged.

"No, That's chuck's job!" I shouted. Frypan looked sorry for me but Minho was laughing. "Why'd you have to put me in a bad mood?" I asked storming away. I pushed through Gally and Newt as they walked towards the kitchen.

N E W T ' S     P O V :

I looked back at Greenie as she barged through the middle of me and Gally. I looked at Frypan and Minho. Minho was laughing hard. "Why did you have to get her angry when she has to show the new gladder around?" I asked. Frypan shrugged.

"All I said was that she had to show the newbie around." He said. I tuned to Minho. He had calmed down a bit.

"Then she screamed that it was Chuck's job." He said. He started wheezing again. I sighed and looked at Gally. I couldn't stay serious. I burst out laughing and so did Gally. We were all laughing messes when we heard footsteps behind us. I turned and saw Greenie walking back towards us.

She looked sad. Or embarrassed.

Y / N ' S        P O V :

"I'm sorry," I said slowly, "I shouldn't have snapped, but it is Chuck's job!" I said. Newt stood next to me and hugged me.

"He's helping in the gardens today." He whispered in my ear. I was pissed now. I punched Newt in the crotch.

"This new Glader best be good, or I may just get tipped over the edge!" I said before walking away. I turned around and helped Newt up. "I'm sorry," I said. I kissed him on the cheek and skipped away.

N E W T ' S      P O V :

"Ok, what mood is that?" Asked Minho. I sat down and laughed.

"Let's just hope that they don't make this worse for us," I said