Chapter 20

G A L L Y ' S          P O V.

They all stood in a group, a defence mechanism. I put my hand out and put my gun down. "Hey, were all on the same team here!" I shouted. Thomas looked at me.

"Team? Who are you?" He asked. I looked away for a second then looked back. I took off my gas mask to reveal my face. I looked at Thomas.

"Hi there Thomas." I said. He clenched his fists and ran at me. He punched me in the jaw knocking me to the floor. "I had that coming." I said. He went to punch me again but Newt ran forward.

"Stop!" He said. Thomas looked at him.

"He killed Chuck and Y/n." He whispered.

"I know, I was there. I also remember that he was stung and half out of his mind." He said. Thomas got off me and walked back to the group. I stood up and brushed myself off.

"I didn't kill Greenie." I said. Everyone looked at me. "She's alive." Newt looked at me. Tears fell down his eyes.

"How- how is this possible. We watched you both die." He said.

"No, you left us to die. Greenie patched me up and gave me the serum. We got picked up by a truck and it brought us here." I said. The blonde boy stepped forward.

"Where is she?" He asked. "where is Y/n?"

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Aris. I work with her dad. Where is she?" He asked again. Just then a voice came from behind me.

"What is going on out here Gally?" She asked. She walked forward and gave me a hug. "Glad to see you made it." She said.

Y/ N     P O V.

He didn't hug me back. He sort of tensed up. I looked at him confused. He pointed in front of him. I looked up and saw a group of people. Thomas, Fry, Newt, a blonde haired boy, a brown haired girl and a black haired man. My heart skipped a beat. They were all looking at me in disbelief. "What are they doing here?" I asked Gally.

"I don't Know." He said. I looked in front again. Tears formed in my eyes.

"You left me to die." I said softly. Newt stepped forward. I looked at him and smiled. I ran into his arms and huged him tightly. "I missed you so much," I whispered in his ear. I pulled away and looked at the others. I looked at the blonde-haired boy he looked like me. I looked at Gally.

"Y/n. I think you best go tell Lawrence what is happening." He said.

"I can't," I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"I've just been, he's gardening," I said. He nodded.

"Y/n?" Came a voice from behind me. I turned around. I saw the blonde-haired boy stood there. "I'm Aris." .

"Gally. Bring them through. I'll check them over then we can take them to Lawrence. He can choose what to do with them." I said. I walked away to the Medbay followed closely by Aris.

"I'm not who they say I am," I said to him. "I've changed, a lot."