Chapter 11

The next morning came and I had to go into the maze with Alby and Minho. "I don't understand, can't you take Jeff or Clint?" I asked. Alby shook his head.

"You're the fastest and strongest in there Y/n. I've already told Newt this. You need to." He said. I turned around and walked over to Frypan. I heard footsteps behind me. I put my hand up.

"Don't you dare follow me!" I shouted. The footsteps stopped and I continued to walk to Frypan. "Do you believe they are making me go in the maze?" I asked him in anger.

"Yeah, everyone does, Newt screamed at Alby while you were asleep. We all heard." He said. I sat down.

"I can't go in there!" I said. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Tommy stood there. I smiled.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Yeah, anything," I said.

"What happened two months ago?" He asked.

"I hated this place, Tommy. Dark times. I couldn't think of anything but getting out of this place, no matter the cost. I started singing and decided to run out into the maze. I climbed the highest vine and jumped. Nothing happened of course. I'm different." I said. Be looked at me confused.

"Different?" He asked.

"Y/N COME ON!" Shouted Alby. I stood up and kissed Thomas on the cheek.

"Tell Newt where I've gone," I said. He nodded. I ran over to the maze and Alby and Minho ran in.