Chapter 15

It has been a while since I got stung. I still hate Teresa. I still Love Newt.

"I'm getting out of here," I said before running to get the beacon. I picked it up and ran into the maze with Thomas. "I need to get out of here," I said. Just then the beacon started beeping. I looked at Thomas and smiled. We followed the beeping to a long path with a dark abyss on either side. I ran down with the beacon. It opened.

On the other side of the door was a small screen. A code was needed to go any further. We turned around and ran back to the glade. We ran through the door and to the map room where we assumed Minho would be.

I saw him looking at something. I ran in and smiled. "We have a way out," I said brightly. "We need to know the pattern the sections opened in."

"7, 1, 5, 2, 6, 4, 8, 3." He said. I smiled.

"Now we need everyone to listen to us," I said. We walked out then Thomas was grabbed by Gally and thrown in the pit with Teresa. "Gally!" I shouted.

"Greenie, she hurt you, and everything went wrong the second he showed up." He said.

"I've found a way out," I said. He ran up to me and put his arms around me. "I need to find my brother," I said. I heard people running over to us. I saw Newt among them. "I need to find him. So I'm leaving. So is Minho, so is Thomas, anyone else can."

"I'm coming." Newt stepped forward.

"Me too." Said Winston, Jeff and Clint.

"And me." Said Zart and James. I looked at Alby. He shook his head.

"Please Gally," I said.

"Fine. We all leave now!" He said. He opened the pit and Thomas and Teresa climbed out.

"I'm coming too." She said. I frowned.

"Whatever. Let's go." We ran towards the maze and. The beacon opened it. Minho went in to do the code when we heard clanking. Metal on stone.

"Everyone. We need to fight them!" I shouted. "Aim for the mouth!" I said. Just them we all started fighting the grievers. I saw Gally on one of my sides. A griever had his leg about to stab him in the arm. I stabbed the griever in the side and it fell into the Abyss.

"Were in!" Shouted Minho.

"GO!" I shouted. Everyone ran towards the door. I made it to the other side of the door just as they closed. We were left in darkness.