Chapter 14

We ran over to the tree platform and saw the boys grouped around with planks of wood over their heads. We walked over to Chuck, he pointed at the platform and laughed. "Girls are awesome." He said. I pushed him playfully. I walked over to the others.

"I don't think she likes us very much." Said Newt. I laughed. I saw Gally pointing at the girl.

"If you throw another one of those I'll- " He got hit on the head with a rock. I ran forward.

"Hey, Hey. Stop a minute. Can I come up and talk to you?" I asked. She looked over the edge and stared at me. My face softened. She sat back and I walked toward the ladder. I got to the top and she was sat there with a machete pointed at me. "Woah. Careful who you point that at." I said softly.

"Where am I? What is this place?" She asked. "Why can't I remember anything?"

"That's normal. None of us can remember anything. Your name will come to you in a couple of days."

"Teresa. My name is Teresa." She said.

"Well Teresa, I'm Thomas," I said. "But I guess you already knew that huh?"

"What is this place?" She asked.

"It's the Glade. We live here." I said. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a couple of syringes.

"These were in my pocket when I came up, I don't know what they are-" I cut her off by taking the syringes and ran to the med-jacks where Newt and Gally were with Y/n.

"What do you want?" Gally spat. I unclenched my fist and revealed the serums.

"More serum?" Asked Newt. I nodded. Jeff took one and immediately injected Y/n. She started to scream and struggle but soon went limp.

"Shell be ok now?" I asked. Meet looked at me.

"I hope so,"

Y/N. POV

I was sat in my room, listening to music, when I heard a noise. I did what any reasonable teen would do. I grabbed my phone and begun recording. My breathing fastened as I began to panic. There it is again.

I looked towards the wall and saw the weirdest thing. It was dissolving into nothing more than dust. I watched it for a second more before a bunch of men in white suits walked through. I watched and waited while they all filled my room.

I started to slowly step back towards the door with my phone in my hand and pulled the handle down. The door creaked and all eyes shot to me. One of the men walked towards me with his hands out. "Listen, we aren't going to hurt you, Stark," He said. His voice was raspy.

"How do you know my name?" I asked. I tried to stop my voice from shaking but it was useless. He stepped forward and put his hand on my shoulder. "Answer me, please!" I said a bit louder.

He smiled and pulled me in for a hug. I struggled and tried to get out of his embrace. He put his head next to my ear. I felt his warm breath on my neck. I shivered from panic. "You're going to save the world, Y/n," He whispered before putting a bag over my head.

I screamed and struggled to get out of the grasp of many hands but failed miserably. I didn't know where I was going or who I was with. All I could think about was dad. How I never got to say goodbye or tell him that I'm special. That I hear people's thoughts in my mind

And the images continued to come at rapid paces.

I opened my eyes and saw Thomas. "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!"