30

Happy Easter (a day late!) and Ramadan Mubarak and Happy Passover! && HAPPY MONDAY TO EVERYONE ELSE <<3333

The warmth of the water surrounding her was numbing. Mingi told his maid to run the teenager a bath almost 2 hours ago and Juhee was still in the water. Time was no longer a concept, when the one person keeping her alive was dead. She couldn't even begin to process the fact that her mother was gone. Actually she vaguely didn't believe it.

It was impossible. There was no way that her mother would ever leave her. Even in death. But unfortunately that was far from the truth. Soft rapture against the bathroom door snapped her out of her thoughts.

"You've been in there for hours. Your father's here now so hurry out." Juhee ignored Mingi. Sinking further beneath the bubbles, she wondered if her father hurt Chenle, but she was quick to reprimand herself for her thoughts. How could she be concerned about him? She hated herself for even caring. She thought she ran out of tears to cry, but thinking about the betrayal was the most painful thing she had ever experienced. To think she felt safe in the same arms that killed her mother- Juhee swallowed the sob that was making its way to her chest.

Mingi knocked on the door again. He could hear all the times she started crying behind those closed doors, and for a reason unknown to him, it pained him. "I'm coming in." He twisted the door handle which was left unlocked and entered the bathroom. He was prepared to hear her yell at him and maybe even throw things at him, but he was met with silence, cold silence.

"Juhee?" He called softly. Mingi moved his lip ring around with his tongue as he inched closer to her.

"Just leave me alone Mingi." Her voice was chillingly emotionless. Mingi sighed, he grabbed the robe off the hook and walked closer to her.

"Just get up and put this on... I'll look away." Juhee didn't care to argue, she slowly stood up and slipped the robe on while Mingi turned his head away. Mingi turned towards her again when she stepped out of the tub. He glanced down at her pruned hands and shook his head.

He reached down to grab her hand, but Juhee moved away before pushing past him.

"Hurry up and get dressed. Our fathers are waiting downstairs." Juhee didn't give him a response which annoyed him. Stepping up to her, he grabbed her arm and turned her around.

"When I talk to you, you respond." Juhee just turned her face away and tried stepping away from him, but that just angered Mingi more. He grabbed her face harshly and pulled her so that their faces were just nearly inches a part.

"You're on real thin ice right now." He spat. The concern he had for her being replaced by irritation.

Pulling her face away, Juhee again walked past him. It was like she wasn't even hearing him. The sound of the betrayal replayed in her head. She was consumed. Juhee sat on the bed and laid down. Her eyes trained on the chandelier above her. And the waterworks began again. She tried her hardest to hold the tears at bay to not let them leave her eyes, but she couldn't help the broken dam as the tears billowed down the sides of her face.