27

I love seeing your comments ; )

Juhee stirred. The immense pressure between her brows and the pulsing in her head, she let out a soft groan. Her body felt like someone had tossed her into a washing machine.

Forcing her eyes open, she was quickly blinded by the bright, white LED lights in Taeyong's lab. The unfamiliar room set her anxiety into a frenzy. Raking her mind for an explanation, she finally stumbled upon the memory of Taeyong dragging her here.

"You're awake." Taeyong stated hoarsely. He felt his hatred for the girl rise seeing the results on the paper that Jaemin had printed out for him. A positive result. No traces of guilt. There seemed to be no evidence of her being a spy or an accomplice at that. Walking up to the teenager, he began pulling off the electrodes from her hands, harshly pulling out the IV, making the girl flinch. He ripped off the headpiece and tossed it onto the cart beside him. Sighing as he began pulling up her shirt, he ignored her frightening gaze. Juhee struggled to sit up but found herself restrained across the chest.

"Relax. I'm just getting the electrodes off." Taeyong scoffed. Did she really think he would make a move on a child? Finally he pulled off the restraining band.

"You're free to go, you don't have to stay in your room anymore." As reluctant as he was to say that, the tests proved she could be trusted. "But I'd stay away from me." He said with a scowl. The teenager gather both her strength and her courage as she rushed out of the lab, she had no idea where her room even was.

Back in her room, she had laid down on the bed lost in her storm of emotions

"Eomma." She mumbled out softly. "I hope you come get me soon." Her eyes welled with tears but she was quick to wipe them away. Brushing her hair out her eyes, she felt how rough her hair had gotten. Navigating to the bathroom, she stared at herself in the mirror. Long gone was the porcelain skin and blush cheeks. Her vibrant eyes seemed dull, her skin pale and flushed. The under-eyebags seemed to pull her doe eyes down.

She looked ghastly.

Huge wave like tears caressed her cheeks, yet the gesture was rather harsh. She felt as though each tear was cutting through her skin. She looked dead, so what was the point of being alive?