22

Throwing her onto the turf, Taeyong decided to at least take advantage of the situation

Throwing her onto the turf, Taeyong decided to at least take advantage of the situation. He turned around and locked the car. He knew that soon enough the others would find them, so he had to act fast.

Cocking his guns towards her, he leaned against the hood to the car. The gun suddenly feeling heavy in his hands when he cold eyes met her frightened ones.

"You probably think you're so smart. 'The only member to ever breach NCT' unfortunately for you. You walked right into to death." Straightening his arm, he watched as she crept backwards away from him. But the size of her dress made it difficult for her to move. Juhee's heart hammered in her head. She wasn't scared of the gun being pointed at her, she was already half dead when her parent's real identity came to light. She died a little more watching her father beat her mother up. So no she wasn't afraid of dying, she was merely breathing.

"So tell me who runs the clan?" Taeyong cocked his head sideways as he looked at her, hoping for answers.

"I don't know." Juhee admitted. Taeyong sighed. Shooting his gun.

Juhee's eyes widened as the bullet left the gun in slow motion. Flying past her shoulder, missing her narrowly by an inch. She knew he hadn't missed though.

"Let me ask again, who is your leader?"

Juhee felt frustrated as she looked up at Taeyong this time with anger not with fear or anguish.

"I said I. DON'T. KNOW! I'm not a part of the stupid thing. I didn't even know it existed 2 weeks ago." Irritation filled her as she saw his unconvinced face. No matter what she did or said, he wouldn't believe her. Her dying was confirmed. Taeyong bit down on his lip ring, sliding his gun into his waistband as he closed the distance between them.

She looked so innocent and sincere, but Taeyong knew it had to be a trap. He couldn't fall for it again. Ever again.

Bending down, he retracted his arm. Swinging with full force, it wasn't until he heard her neck snapping did he realize what he did. Taeyong punched her. Juhee gasped as the pain trickled down. Her jaw aching at the sudden explosion of pain. A metallic flavor filler her mouth as she burst into tears. Regardless of who her parents are, she was spoiled rotten. No one ever laid hands on her.

Taeyong's eyes widened a fraction, as he looked down at his fist. Tightening it he pulled back to punch again. He couldn't show weakness.

With his other hand he gripped her hair and pulled her up to her feet.

"Look at me." He said loudly. The ringing between her ears made her feel faint.

"Who is in the clan?" He changed his question.

"I don't-" The grip on her hair was tightened. "My mom and dad. Mingi too, but I just met him a couple weeks ago." She wheezed out.

"I don't remember Mingi's father or his brothers." She admitted. Looking down she saw blood drip down from her mouth onto her white dress. Taeyong let go of the dizzy girl, his hand going to his chin as he watched the girl stumble back until she fell down on the dirt.

So she really didn't know? No don't trust her.

"What's your connection to the Dream boys?" Juhee was slipping in and out of consciousness, her head hurting not only from the punch but also how hard her head it the ground when she fell. Gasping for air, Taeyong's words sounded slow to her.

Think Juhee think. Who is dream?

Chenle's face flashed in her mind, she quickly realized he was talking about Chenle and the boys.

"School." She barely managed out. Juhee wondered if her teeth fell out. Her jaw was feeling numb.

"What do you know about them?"
But Juhee's eyes rolled back. Taeyong noticed that she was about to faint. Bending down, he pulled her into a sitting position. Juhee's head fell back, but she managed to straighten herself.

"Nofing." Even her words were incoherent. She swore she was seeing stars. Splotches of red and black and white liked her sight. And Taeyong's face was starting to blur.

Almost growling in anger at her state, he carelessly threw her back onto the floor. Stepping over her dress as he walked towards the car.

She wasn't much help to him. Remorselessly turning, he pulled the gun back out. The girl's limp and helpless body not doing much to his conscious as he swiped his tongue over his dried lips. Blinking, his finger hovered over the trigger. His eyes grazed over her face, shaking his head as her face suddenly changed, in his mind, to the face of a girl he wished he had never met.

Turning his head away, he pulled down on the trigger.